Chapter seven: A bad day turn into a fun in the sun that turn into a sad end.

( Stitch p.o.v. )

What everyone thought was going to be a good day turned out to be a really bad day that is until the surfer Daved came along with two surfboard in hands. "Hey Lilo! Hey Kanani" ! Daved said as he walked up to the girls with a big smile on his face. "Howzit...Nani?"  Daved stared to say that is until he noticed Nani sitting next to them and all three girls are looking pretty down. "We've been having a bad day."  Lilo said sadly. "Hey I might not be a doctor but I know there's no better cure for some sour faces then a couple of boards and some choice waves. What do you think?"  Daved asked with a nurvous unsure smile as he looks at Nani. "I think that's a great idea."  Nani said with a small smile. "Yeah especially with the day we've had."  Kanani said so with that being said we head home to change once changed we went back to the beach and went surfing having a great time not only surfing but making sand casles even I had fun or at least tried to as I tried to copy them but it went unnoticed I then went up to Lilo with a surf board in my hand behind me as I nudged her with my head as she and Kanani they turn only to see me with the surf board so that's what we did we went surfing and it was really fun since I was surffing with my crush yeah I have a crush with a human girl. "Yaaaahhh!"  I yelled with my hands up in the air that is until I was taking off the board by Jumba as he draged me under the water

causing Kanani and Lilo to whipout. "Whooahh!"  the girls yelled.

( Kanani p.o.v. )

Lilo! I called out after I had resuface after the whipout. "What happened?"  Lilo askedd once she to resurfaced. "Some lolo must have stuffed us in the barrel."  I said after I had swamed towards her. "Where's Stitch?"  Lilo asked. "He didn't resurface yet after I make sure you make back to the shore I....." I started to say that is until Stitch popped up grabbed hold of Lilo and start to drag her down but something feels off I'll find that out once I get Stitch off Lilo.  "Get off her!"  I yelled as I tried to get Stitch off her as Daved swam over towards us with Nani. "What happened?"  Daved asked. "Something must be wrong with Stitch cause all the sudden he had dragged Lilo down."   I said daved and Nani then dived under to get her while I went under to get Stitch only to see a really big alien or sea monster look dude was holding on to Stitch who was holding onto Lilo Nani kicked Stitch off a Lilo while I kicked the alien monster thing off a Stitch then swam up to the surface. "We lost Stitch!"  I hear Lilo say. "No we didn't I have him."  I said as we popped up to the surfface we all then swam to the shore. "Lilo? Lilo look at me, look at me baby. Are you hurt?"  Nani asked she check her over for any injuries. "No."  Lilo said. "Anyway Stitch is unconscious but I think he's going to be alright." I said once we knew that Lilo was going to be fine

right after I had said that Stitch started to spit up water then started to grawl and snort once he got back up on all fours causing Nani to grab hold of Lilo to protect her from Stitch until he settles back down that is until Nani see Mr. Bubbles standing near by not looking to happy with his arms crossed. "David take Lilo."  Nani said as she passes Lilo over to David as she runs over towards Mr. Bubbles to try and talk to him. "This isn't what it looks like we were...It's just that."  Nani started to explain to him as he then removes is sunglasses from his eyes. "I know you you're trying Nani you and Kanani but you two need to think about what's best for Lilo. Even if it removes you two from the picure I'll be back tomorrow morning for Lilo I'm sorry."  Mr. Bubbles said before putting his sunglasses then walked away. "Nani? Is there....something I can do?"  David asked after we had walked up to her. "No David uh we need to take Lilo home now the three of us have a lot to talk about. You know.?"  Nani asked/said sadly as she takes Lilo back into her arms.  "Thanks."  Nani said as she turns to leave. "Yeah thanks for the cheer up David come Stitch let's go home."  I said as I followed Nani home.

( Stitch p.o.v. )

I was about to follow them while rubbing my arm. "You know I really believed they had a chance then you came along."  David said he then shook his head in a disapointment before turning around and walking away I then walked away and made it back to the house only to see a family of ducks walking by I then looked up only to see the three girls up on the hammock with flowers in their hair with my super hearing I can hear what they're saying. "Lilo honey...We have to, uh..." Nani started to say but didn't know how to say it so Kanani gentlely takes hold of her hand give it a gentle squeeze who give her hand a gentle squeeze back. "Don't worry you're nice and someone will give you a job I would."  Lilo said. "So would I."  Kanani said with a smile.  "Come here."  Nani said opening her arms for Lilo to crawl into with she does Kanani then puts her arms around then both as they start to sing as I just sit there and listen as the song goes on Nani removes the flowers from each of their hair while Kanani does the same to her hair and hand the flower to Nani then Nani holds out her hand showing the flowers where Lilo puts her hands on each of the flowers and Kanani puts one of her hands over Lilo's then Nani closes her fingers around both Lilo's and Kanani's hand as the song come to an end and all three flower gets blown away by the wind the three girls watches them fly away.

We went inside the house I went up to mine and Lilo's room then up onto her bed remove the pillow to show a picture of what looks like a family photo. "That's us before."  Lilo paused before she started to tell me what happed. "It was rainy and they went for a drive. What happened to yours?"  Lilo asked cause me to look at her. "I hear you cry at night. Do you dream about them?"  Lilo asked I just look away. "I know that's why you wreck things and push me."  she said as she too looks away before slowly looks back at me as she finishes that sentce I then climb down from the bed then start to climb into mine as she does the same. "Our family's little now even with Kanani living here with us and we don't have many toys but if you want you could be part of it."  Lilo starts to say as I pick up the ugly duckling book. "You could be our baby and be with Kanani I know you like her and I also know she like you too and all three of us can raise you to be good."  Lilo said I then walk over towards the window with the book causing her to look down. "O'hana means family, family means nobody get left behind but if you want to leave you can."  she said as I continue to make my way towards the window then put the book up on the ledge before I climbed up and out.

"I'll remember you though."  Lilo starts to say but pauses as she take out her picture of her family. "I remember everyone that leaves."  Lilo said before she put the picture back under her pillow as I was just hanging on the edge of the window before climbing up a little only to see Kanani to come in and give Lilo a kiss goodnight as she sleep before letting go dropping down to the ground then went into the woods to wait for my family to find me I then open the book to the page where it reads *I'm lost* I gentle tauch it. "L-l-lost."  I read out loud before sitting down then turning around looking up in the sky. "I'm lost."  I said just like the little duckling did in the book.