CHAPTER 19

*_NAMELESS_*

CHAPTER 19 

She walked in front of Brett and smiled as she spread her legs around her with his legs in-between hers and held his jaw making him look up at her. She was very close to him and he could smell her perfume, her signature scent, a scent that brought back so many memories. Good and bad. 

She slowly slid down and sat on his lap then started rocking him slowly. The crowd cheered. With accurate slutty movements she moved forward and backwards on his lap. She was doing body rolls on him while making intense eye contact and biting her lips. Soon after she placed one of her hands on his chest and started grinding her hips on him while going up and down. 

The dance went on as Ava watched from her seat. She knew she said it was fine but she couldn't help but feel a sting in her chest, no, she felt her heart squeeze. He looked so fine with her all over him, or was that just his normal look? He always looked expressionless and unfathomable but she hoped to see an emotion on his face, disgust, even if it was just fleeting.  

She watched them, Heaven's moves being undeniably impressive. He didn't do anything while she came off him and walked around seductively. Ava hated to admit that she actually saw a connection between them, a spark, they looked like a good couple. Their social and economical standards matched up. She was a model who was damn rich, he was the upcoming CEO of a well known gadget and security company.  She on the other hand, who was she? The girl his little sister found on the streets and brought home out of pity? She felt deeply embarrassed for even trying to imagine that she had had a chance kicking something off with Brett. She had no source of income, the day Anne decided to kick her out she was back on the streets. She knew she would have nowhere to go and no one to lean on. She continued to watch as everything came crashing down. 

Meanwhile Heaven was behind Brett as she bent forward and said something into his ear then smiled. She walked around the chair and sat on him. She put her hands on his shoulders then traced her fingers across the length of his broad shoulders. She smiled at the crowd as they cheered on. She started trailing her hand down to his chest. They roamed around for seconds and as she started moving down again Brett held her wrist. He turned his head to the side to look at her and he stared into her eyes that were with a hint of shock in them.  

“5 minutes is over, get off me”. He took her hand off him.

Heaven quickly covered up her shocked expression with a smile. “So soon?” She asked in a nice tone as she stood up from him and adjusted the flared mini skirt she was putting on. Brett stood up and walked past her back to his seat. 

Ava looked shocked at what had just happened. He stopped her. Does that mean he didn't like it? She felt a bit relieved but still had an unsettling feeling that stopped her from being comfortable with him beside her. She just couldn't wait for the game to be over so she could go to her room to cry.

“!! Let's move on.” The MC said out loud as he carried three more cards. “Jason! You're to ask Seth a question” 

“Is there any girl here you currently have feelings for?” He asked like he had the question at the back of his mind the whole night. 

The crowd kept quiet to hear his answer. “Ava” he said plainly, not  looking in the direction she was sitting. “ooouuu” the crowd teased.

Ava sat there staring at him, her mind was still reeling from what had just happened with Brett. She felt like she had been kicked in the stomach and couldn't focus on anything but the pain. The crowd's murmurs were drowning out all other noises and she just wanted to get out of there. She didn't know where she would go, but anywhere was better than sitting here.