ᴀᴘᴏʟᴏɢʏ

─── ๋࣭ ⭑🍒⚝ ───

अब जां लुट जाए, ये जहां छुट जाए
संग प्यार रहे, मैं रहूँ ना रहूँ
सजदा.. तेरा सजदा,
दिन रैन करुँ, ना ही चैन करुँ
सजदा तेरा सजदा
रत वार करुँ मेरी जां लुट दूं
राँझना, नैनों के तीर चल गए
साजना, साँसों से दिल सिल गए

ENJOY YOUR READING

I can't focus on my work, ugh, my brain is a total mess right now

I can't focus on my work, ugh, my brain is a total mess right now. Adarsh, you're such an idiot for yelling at Mrs. Rajput. Now I have to apologize, okay, but how? From your mouth My brain mocked me, and I had to tell it to shut up. First, I dialed Arjun's number, and he picked up after a second, saying, "Hello, bhaisa."

"Arjun, you and Kavya, and everyone, go hang out with Mrs. Rajput. Just stick with her and try to make her happy," I said awkwardly, wondering why I even cared about her mood.

"Jii, bhai sa," he teased before I could stop him with more nonsense.

Now, I have to make it up to her. Let's call Dhruv for ideas. I quickly dialed his number, but of course, it was switched off. Ugh, why do they always disappear when there's work to be done?

Well, time to consult the almighty Google. I searched for "how to sincerely apologize to your wife," and it suggested singing a song or taking her on a date. Nah, Google must be joking.

I know exactly what to do. Girls love chocolate, right? I'll get her a chocolate cake. Simple and sweet, just like me.

Let's go to the store and get her a beautiful pair of jhumka. She adores them, right? She'll absolutely love it. Adarsh, you're a genius! With a sense of accomplishment, I grabbed my coat and headed outside.

As I walked, my employees greeted me, and I returned their greetings with a smile, feeling a little lighter with each step, knowing I was on a mission to make things right.

After leaving the company, I parked my car and made my way to our family jeweler's shop. As I entered, I was greeted by the staff with a warm "Good afternoon, sir."

"Good afternoon," I replied in kind.

One of the staff members politely guided me to the section I was interested in. Soon, the manager approached me with another courteous greeting.

"Good afternoon, sir," he said respectfully.

Returning the greeting, I stated my request, although with a somewhat cold demeanor. "Show me some jhumkas," I instructed.