ʜᴇ ɪꜱ ʙᴀᴄᴋ

─── ๋࣭ ⭑🍒⚝ ───

मैं तो तेरे रंग में रंग चुका हूँ
बस तेरा बन चुका हूँ
मेरा मुझमें कुछ नहीं, सब तेरा
मैं तो तेरे ढंग में ढल चुकी हूँ
बस तेरी बन चुकी हूँ
मेरा मुझमें कुछ नहीं, सब तेरा
सब तेरा, सब तेरा, सब तेरा

मैं तो तेरे रंग में रंग चुका हूँबस तेरा बन चुका हूँमेरा मुझमें कुछ नहीं, सब तेरामैं तो तेरे ढंग में ढल चुकी हूँबस तेरी बन चुकी हूँमेरा मुझमें कुछ नहीं, सब तेरासब तेरा, सब तेरा, सब तेरा

The next morning, I woke up early with a sense of excitement. I wanted to give my family the gifts I had bought the night before. It was an unusual feeling for me, as I had never given gifts to anyone before, except Raina and my two friends. Raina, however, wouldn't be joining me tomorrow as she had gone to visit her mother's house-well, her house, but she usually stays in an apartment here.

"Alright, Aru, let's get ready quickly," I said to myself.

I headed to the bathroom to freshen up. After coming back from the bathroom, I stood in front of the mirror and carefully applied my sindoor. Memories of him flooded my mind-the way he would make Maggi for me in the middle of the night without uttering a single word, the way he would ask for forgiveness with such sincerity, the way he treated me with so much love and care, and those small notes he would leave for me. I missed every part of him. But I didn't want to disturb him now; he must be exhausted after his meetings.

"Kahna ji, please send him back to me soon," I whispered, hoping he would come back refreshed and ready to share more moments with me.

With a deep breath, I finished getting ready, eager to start the day and share the joy of the gifts with my family.

I headed downstairs to find everyone already gathered at the dining table. I approached them and greeted each family member warmly, receiving cheerful greetings in return. We sat down together to enjoy our breakfast, exchanging light conversation and laughter.

Once we had finished eating, I spoke up, "Mai aap logon ke liye kuch layi hu. I hope aap logon ko achha lagega." The elders looked at me with mild confusion, while the younger members, looked at me with evident excitement.

I began distributing the gifts. First, I handed the cassette player to dadaji, knowing his fondness for old songs. His eyes lit up with joy as he examined the gift. "Arrey, yeh toh bahut hi accha hai! Thank you, beta," he said warmly.