ᴍᴀɢɢɪᴇ

─── ๋࣭ ⭑🍒⚝ ───

अधूरी थी ज़रा सी
मैं पूरी हो रही हूँ
तेरी सादगी में होके चूर
बन के तितली दिल उड़ा उड़ा
उड़ा है कहीं दूर..
चाल के ख़ुशबू से जुड़ा जुड़ा
जुड़ा है दूर

"Bhabhi sa, let's go watch a movie," he said excitedly, and the others nodded in agreement

"Sure," I replied with the same excitement.

"You guys go, I'll get some snacks," I said to them.

But they stopped me and said, "No, bhabhi sa, we'll help you," Kavya said, while the others nodded in agreement. I laughed at the way one was talking and the others were nodding along. They looked at me confused.

"Okay, let's go now," I said before heading outside, and they followed me like we were in a rally. As I reached the kitchen, Maa and Chachi were already there. They looked at us and laughed, and Chachi said, "Where's this group off to today?"

"We're not a group, chachi ji, we're a penguin posse," Daksh said proudly, as if giving a speech.

"This boy is such a drama queen," Chachiji said, playfully smacking Daksh's head, while the others laughed.

"Why do you guys always hit me? What did I do?" Daksh complained, pouting.

"Bhai sa, don't pout like that, you look like a pig," Lavanya said before bursting into laughter, and the others joined in. Poor Daksh glared at everyone, but no one paid him any attention.

"Alright kids, what are you all doing in the kitchen?" Maa asked us.

"We're going to watch a movie, so we came to get snacks," Kavya said. Maa nodded and pulled out some snacks from the cabinet, handing them to us.

"Now go and enjoy," Chachiji said, smiling, as we exited the kitchen.

Then we all trooped into the theatre room, plopping down on the couch.

"Which movie should we watch?" Vansh chirped with excitement.

"Horror movie!" Arjun exclaimed, sending a shiver down my spine. Horror movie? Did I hear that right?

"Yeah, let's watch 'The Nun'!" Naina added, practically bouncing with anticipation. Why are they all so excited about watching a horror movie? Don't they get scared?