ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴄᴜᴛᴇ ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛꜱ

─── ๋࣭ ⭑🍒⚝ ───

इश्क़ कि धुनि रोज़ जलाए
उठता धुंआ तो कैसे छुपाएं
हो अँखियाँ करे जी हजूरी
मांगे है तेरी मंजूरी
कजरा सियाही, दिन रंग जाए
तेरी कस्तूरी रैन जगाए
मन मस्त मगन

इश्क़ कि धुनि रोज़ जलाएउठता धुंआ तो कैसे छुपाएं हो अँखियाँ करे जी हजूरी मांगे है तेरी मंजूरीकजरा सियाही, दिन रंग जाएतेरी कस्तूरी रैन जगाएमन मस्त मगन

I chuckled as her stomach growled. I had told her to eat something, but she didn't. I looked at her, she seemed embarrassed.

"It's okay, you don't have to feel embarrassed. Everyone gets hungry, and their stomachs growl. And don't worry, I won't tell anyone that your stomach was growling," I said softly to her, noticing her tomato-like blush. My mind interrupted, "You love tomatoes, don't you?" I ignored it, much like how people ignore the fact that Maggie is harmful to health. "Your Maggie is ready," I reminded her, pouring it into a bowl.

"Shall we go?" I asked, heading towards our room with the bowl of Maggie in hand. She followed me immediately.

"Where would you like to eat?" I asked after reaching the room.

"In the balcony," she said excitedly.

Seeing her excitement, just a while ago she was embarrassed. "Let's go then," I said, leading the way to the balcony. Once there, I placed the bowl on the table, and she took her seat while I sat beside her.

"Maybe you should go to sleep; you must be tired," she suggested, picking up the bowl.

"No, I'm not sleepy. I'll stay here with you. You go ahead and eat comfortably," I said, taking the bowl from her and placing it on the table. Then, I grabbed a pillow from beside me, placing it on her lap to shield her from the heat of the bowl, and handed it back to her.

She smiled cutely in response. Her smile was indeed adorable.

"Apne kuch kaha, Mr. Rajput?' she asked as she picked up some Maggie with her fork. Did I speak too loud?
(Did you say something, Mr. Rajput?)

"Kya aap hume humare naam se nahi bula sakte?" I questioned, trying to distract her.
(Why can't you call me by my name?)

"Are you comfortable with me calling you by your name?" she questioned back. Hell, I am. I just want to hear my name from her lips. But I can't say that, or she might think I'm creepy.

"I am, that's why I'm saying," I told her. I just want her to feel comfortable with me.

"Acha, toh ab hum aapko aapke naam se bulaenge," she said before taking a bite of her Maggie.
(Alright, then I'll start calling you by your name,)