Extemporaneous (Sorta Smutty)

JAKE

When I awoke, I could feel a shirtless Devon with his arm across my chest. I yawned I slowly moved it out of the way, leaving my room to go to the bathroom and shower. Our shower was basically just a small glass room with curtains.

I got undressed and turned on the shower, getting in.

DEVON

I woke up to an empty bed... and my shirt off. Me and Jake hadn't had sex last night, but we did make-out... until Jake's brother woke up and we decided to just stop and go to bed.

I got up and looked out the window, watching in horror as I watched Jakes' Parents car pull up into the drive-through.

I could hear the shower going but I heard Gary run down the steps to go greet his parents. I sprinted to the source of the noise.

Jake : Devon?! What the fuck are you-

I had gotten undressed and got in with him.

Jakes face flushed as we were both naked and in such close proximity.

Devon : Your parents just got home!

I whisper-shouted.

Jake : Shit.

There was a knock on the bathroom door so Jake yanked the pair of curtains closed, but you could still see two silhouettes so he grabbed me and pulled me into him, pur bodies touching everywhere, him leaning against the wall and my arms either side of his head.

He pulled me closer in, trying to hide me I suppose but I just dug my head into his neck.

Jake : Come in!

He exclaimed.

??? : Hey son, I was just making sure you're still alive.

A male voice chuckled.

I smirked and decided to start sucking on Jakes neck, a slight moan escaping his lips.

Jake : Y-Y-Yeah, I'm o-okay.

I snaked my hands down to his ass, squeezing his cheeks.

??? : Are you sure?

Jake : Yeah! The w-w-water just went c-cold for a s-second.

His dad shrugged with a grunt and shut the door.

Jake wrapped his legs around my waist before pulling my head off his neck.

Jake : Devon! What's wrong with you?!

I just smirked at him.

Jake : You're so annoying! I can't believe you just did that. I'm gonna get you back one day.

Devon : You were loving it.

Jake pushed me off of him and tripped me over, causing me to fall to the floor. He climbed on top of me and leaned down.

Devon : Ouch!