Confinement

DEVON

Well... how many times is this gonna happen to us?

Jake huffed.

Devon : What?!

Jake : Nothing!

I scoffed.

Jake : What?!

Devon : "Nothing!"

I mocked his voice.

Jake : and I'm the childish one.

Devon : Oh shush.

Jake : cunt.

He mumbled.

Devon : You're so annoying! I don't even know why I asked you to be my boyfriend in the first place!

Jake : You're so emotionally child-like! I don't know why I agreed to being your boyfriend! Pity probably.

Devon : You're a walking charity case!

Jake : You look like you accept donations!

Devon : Can you shut the fuck up?

Jake : You first!

I groaned.

He rolled his eyes and got up to lay on the bed. It looked so comfy, way more comfortable than this wall I'm leaning against.

He seemed to notice my envious staring so he stretched with a smirk and yawned.

Devon : Fuck you.

Jake : Sorry what? I'm too comfortable to hear you!

I walked over and dragged him off the bed, he took the covers with him but oh well. I laid on the mattress and turned to face away from him.

Jake : Ouch! Dick.

I shut my eyes and nuzzled my head deeper into the pillow before he ripped it from beneath my head.

Devon : Hey! I'm tired, especially tired of you so can you just not?

I got up and tried to take the pillow back from him but he wouldn't give it to me. I waited for him to yank it again before letting go, causing him to fall backwards on his ass.

I took the pillow and blanket and returned to the bed, getting comfortable. It was really cold down here without any of the candles. All we had was the unreliable bulb which would flicker from time to time.

Jake : Devon!

He whined.

I groaned.

Devon : What Jake?!

Jake : I'm tired too.

Devon : Not my problem. Maybe if you weren't being such an ass all day, you could join me.