Chapter 20 (AKA, The Contents of Robotnik's File titled PROJECT SHADOW)

PROJECT SHADOW
Age: 11 as of 2010
Gender: Male
Birthday: June 7, 1999
Family Ties:
-Mother: "SoulSilver" the Hedgehog
-Father: "HeartGold" the Hedgehog (x)
-Unidentified siblings
Capture Date: June 8, 12:15 AM, 2004
Blood Type: Undefined (x)
Kill count: 250
Bio:
Entry at 3:05AM, 5/8/2006
General summary: Taken from his parents at age 5. Trained by five of The Seven Elites (x), fully operational by age 6.5.
The "Doomsday Machine" (x) has now worked flawlessly to eliminate all memories of his family; we were forced to restart three times already, but third time has finally convinced him that he is a robot. In addition, the suit made from melted titanium and diamond alloy served well to suppress his emotions. Any and all traces of humanity are supposedly eradicated; he has shown no signs of relapse. Minor issues with subconscious activity during what we dub as "shut-down time," also known as sleeping. Despite our best efforts, he is still just another roboticized animal, just on a different level from the others.
His personality is that of a shy and serious child, yet not without a sense of humor. He often practices small amounts of childish mischief, but they never interfere with his missions. There's no signs of worrying delinquency.
As of right now: Success rate is 98%, accounting for outside interference.
Entry at 10:35AM, 5/20/2006
Currently resides at Sky Fortress.
First move to ascertain trust was made today, as well as first contact with Sonic. Our efforts were almost ruined; we had to restart. That makes the fourth time. The suit will be modified as he sleeps. We cannot afford another emotional overload. Efforts to contain any shred of "humanity" are being implemented.
Entry at 12:05PM, 10/7/2006
Close ties to Heather (link to page here) and E-123 OMEGA (link to page here) can now be completely affirmed; they are gearing up to be a squadron, once they advance further. Close bonds are important at this developmental stage. Two failed attempts to recover him, made by his family, have been conducted by now; we must deter family's efforts to find him. So far, moving to the Space Base has been a good idea--they haven't tracked us down yet. Positive reinforcement proves to be useful, and I have gained his trust and loyalty.
Entry at 9:30AM, 10/25/2006
Shadow's first true failure occurred today. Team Dark (x) was sent to recover the Chaos Emeralds and assassinate Sonic. We recovered the Emeralds, but Sonic is still at large. He was punished for his failure, for the first time. Emotional/Moral manipulation begins now. We built him up, and now we must break him. This part will be most enjoyable.
BLUEPRINTS FOR SUIT HERE.
Entry at 7:08AM, 12/7/2006
Heather and Omega have been removed. Shadow's solo missions begin. The suit shows signs of wear, but we have no materials to patch it with. The Boss claims he will be fine, despite our scans indicating otherwise. He's beginning to destabilize. He's at the breaking point.
Success rate: 57%
Entry at 12:45PM, 2/9/2007
We've lost several planet-side bases. Heather has been returned in secret to Space Base. Shadow is still unaware of her whereabouts, and most likely assumes she died planetside, since Wisconsin Base was one of the first to go.
His performance has steadily declined, as has the state of the army. The Boss gives confusing and nonsensical orders; our losing streak parallels Shadow's. Punishment always follows losses for both of us. We still hold a trump card, however.
Success rate: 35%
Entry at 9:06AM, 6/3/2007
Scourge (x) has been enlisted to aid us, at the Boss's prompting.
Shadow and Scourge disobeyed orders today. Such disruptive chaos is unhealthy for Shadow. Separating the two may be the best idea.
Entry at 11:30PM, 6/13/2007
A Rebellion was instigated today. Our state of disarray made it difficult to ensure whether or not they were all eliminated...Shadow led the rebellion.
The Shadow Project has officially failed. The Boss is threatening to take this away from me. I will fight until the end to protect them from what I have done...
Success rate: 0%
Entry at 1:02AM, 6/24/2007
This is my final entry. Shadow has been lost. He crashed to Earth, and his whereabouts are completely unknown. This project is no longer mine. The Boss has taken control of it, and tells me only the smallest amounts of information. It is on a need-to-know basis and I no longer need to know.

PHOTO UPDATES: PROGRESS, IN SNAPSHOTS