14| 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚

Rudransh POV:

After we got to know that Veer was kidnapped by Vikranth, I was fuming in anger. That poor kid got beaten because of my negligence, so Adi bhaiyya had a plan.

He said, "However, Vikranth will leave for school tomorrow so until then let's check out their surrounding and see how many are there in here in total. Once he leaves we will take them down and save Veer." I nodded as we both split.

He went right side and I went left. I saw that there are less people here. I saw a guard standing near me and he was alone so I took him down covering his mouth.

I took him to some far place and tied him with fire as he screamed "It is burning!"

I said, "I did it because it should burn you idiot."

He asked, "What do you want?"

I asked, "How many of you are here?"

He said, "We are almost 50 to 60 people why do you ask?" I punched him in the face saying, "I will be the one to ask questions got it?"

He nodded so I asked again "And how many of you are in there in total all over the world?"

He said, "I don't know! All I know is that, our leader is planning something big and for that he almost gathered ten thousand witches."

"Ten fucking thousand???" I shouted

He nodded as I screamed, "How come that many are alive even after that war?"

He said, "The humans are in billions sir and do you think ten thousand is more."

I sighed knowing it is true but I can't face ten thousand people alone, even if Adi and Fluffy are there it won't be enough. My guards will be useless for the spells witches cast.

I sighed as I said, "Don't tell anyone about this interrogation or else that fire will burn your whole body okay?"

He shaked in fear asking, "Sir can I know who you are?" I smirked saying, "I am your leader's close friend."

He nodded going back to his place and I could see sun rising by this time Isha will be awake. "Shit I didn't leave her any note she will be tensed,"

I asked air please tell Isha that I will be back by evening. The air said, "But king she can't hear me, I am only under your control."

I said, "She is my other half so she will have my powers as well just pass her somehow."

After that, Adi and I met at that place we split and waited for the right time. In the meantime, I told Adi about ten thousand witches and he almost screamed but I covered his mouth.

I said, "Control yourself Adi, we will talk about that later. Now let's save Veer." After some time, Vikranth left for school and we jumped into action.

I dealt with the left side members and Adi took down the right side. I untied Veer as he held onto me crying, "Uncle, I thought I am going to die. That man is crazy about Ishu. He beat me like hell to say any information about her but don't worry I didn't say anything."

I scoffed at the fact that this boy still calls me uncle but was also happy to know that this boy didn't betray his friend, which did lessen my jealousy on him.

I said, "Adi, Adi take care of him. I will go home, Isha will be waiting for me."

Veer said, "Uncle, I would also like to come with you, please."

Adi said, "First, I will take you to the hospital and then we can go to see Isha, okay?" I sighed, teleporting back.

If Veer was there with me I should have walked all through the forest, which I really can't do now. All I want is my little rabbit in my arms.