18| 𝐈𝐬𝐡𝐚

Ishitha POV:

"Rishi?" I asked.

He asked, "Dii, what are you doing here? And why do you look so young?"

Oh no. I came back to square one again. My journey was far from over. I sighed.

This time I didn't faint. I said, "I will explain everything later, Rishi, but first let's deal with them, shall we?" He looked confused, but he nodded.

I saw a group of people with guns and knives in their hands surrounding Rishi. One guy came forward with his knife towards Rishi.

I punched him in the gut, which resulted in him flying in the air and falling far away. My training sessions with Ansh were even harder and stronger than this, so this is a piece of cake for me.

I shouted, "I swear on God, even if a single scratch is there on my brother, I am not going to leave any of you." With that, every one of them ran away. I dusted my hands, looking at Rishi. He was taken aback. He asked, "Dii, are you okay?"

I smiled, saying, "I am fine, Rishi. Now, will you take me home? I guess there is a lot I should explain." He gave me a smile and led me to the car.

He said, "They were after me for the company's new game project, Dii. Jiju was busy, so he asked me to handle it. I tried to negotiate, but they chose this way." I said, "Don't worry, they will not come for you again." With that, we headed home, well, Saanvi's home.

Woah, I guess it's the weekend because everyone was at home, and I could see the shock on their faces when they saw me with Rishi.

Saanvi was right in front of me with wide eyes. Aan was also shocked to see both of us standing face to face. I gave them an awkward smile, saying, "Hi, I am Ishitha. I am the next life of Saanvi."

Everyone just stood frozen in their places, wide-eyed in pure shock. What am I gonna do now? I went to Saanvi, saying, "I am happy to meet you." She came out of the shock, asking, "You are me in the future?" I nodded.

Oh shit, I forgot that in this life neither me nor Aan told the family about our past life and the connection we had. It was our secret.

The front door opened, and I saw Rahul coming inside looking very tired with a doctor's coat on his right hand and a small bag on his left, with a stethoscope around his neck.

When he saw me, he just greeted, saying, "Hey, killer," and went past me. But he turned back with his mouth open, looking at me and Saanvi.

He shouted, "What the hell is happening here? I am sure as hell that I am not drunk, I just did an operation."

I controlled my smile, saying, "Let me explain everything." I sat in the living room where everyone saw me with curious eyes as I told them everything again. Keyword 'again'.

After finishing, Rishi was the first one to speak. He asked, "So if we find you the guru here, then you can go back home?" I nodded.

Rahul said, "You can stay here for as long as you want, killer, because Saanvi is my brother's, but I can see you are single."

Aan smacked his head, saying, "She is mine as well, but just in a different lifetime."

Rahul snickered, saying, "Okay fine, have it your way." I shook my head, asking, "So is it okay if I stay here for the time being, Aan?" He nodded, saying, "Of course, I will find the guru as soon as possible." I said, "Thank you."

Saanvi said, "Please make yourself at home." I nodded as Rahul showed me my room. He asked, "So what should I call you? Because if I call you killer, the other killer will get confused." I laughed, saying, "You can call me Ishu."