17| 𝐈𝐬𝐡𝐚

Ishitha POV:

When I heard them speaking about war, I knew it was all because of me. It started with me, so it should end with me. My emotions were all over my head, so as usual, my body started blinking. And this time, I knew I would be gone for sure.

I would disappear into the darkness. Only one thought was running through my mind: I shouldn't have made him a promise to find him in every lifetime, because little did I know that he would suffer this much for me.

"Ansh!" I whispered. Immediately, he held me in his arms, and every time he did that, my blinking would stop because my chaos ended within his hugs.

Unfortunately, not today. I closed my eyes, feeling the pain of Ansh's heart. I could sense his heart breaking, but I couldn't really do anything. I am powerless I just hoped he would forget me and live a good life.

Suddenly, everything seemed dark around me, and I fell on the ground. What in the fucking hell? I looked around and realized I was in someone's garden. That means I am not disappeared into darkness, right? I could see Ansh again!

I walked further, hoping I could see some humans, and to my luck, I saw a man walking towards me. But the lights were dull, so I couldn't see him clearly. Wait, I can recognize him.

Ansh? Am I in our garden again? I looked clearly.

Oh Oh my fucking goodness, Maan!

Did I just travel back in time? You have got to be fucking kidding me! He came closer, and his eyes widened in shock.

Oh my god, I am going to faint! And I did. Before I fell to the ground, Maan caught me, saying, "Don't worry, I got you, angel." I internally felt safe.

***

I could see Mother Love in my dream. Before I shot her with questions, she raised her hand, saying, "I will answer all your questions, but let me tell you your true power. You can travel to any timeline, and to master this power, you need training. Now shoot."

I asked, "When can I go back to Ansh?" It was the first question I asked. She smiled, saying, "You need to find the guru here and get training from him. Time is your biggest power Isha, you can play with the time however you want bit you should not change anything which is already happened because that will affect your future in the most unexpected way, so it is in your hands when you can meet your Ansh."

I nodded, asking, "So where can I find the guru?" She said, "I don't know. Some things you need to find by yourself, young lady."

"Okay, got it," I asked again, "But why did I come to the time where it all began?" She said, "Because you questioned your decision. You regretted the promise you made, maybe that is why." I sighed.

I don't regret anything but... arghh, I asked, "So how will Ansh survive the war that is going to happen?" She said, "Don't worry about it, Isha. Just focus on getting back and mainly knowing why you made that promise; maybe that can help."

"Will Ansh be fine?" I asked. She nodded, saying, "You can return back to him the exact time you disappeared, So work on mastering this power."

"Thank you, Mother." I said, giving her a hug. She patted my hair and disappeared, and I woke up from the dream.

When I opened my eyes, the bright light was too much, so I closed them and slowly opened them again. I saw the whole family there, the whole fucking family staring at me as if I am a ghost. Oh no, this is going to be tough.

Maan and Adhya sat beside me. My throat was so dry, so I asked, "Maan, Can you please give me water?" Everyone's eyes widened in shock. I knew who would speak to me first. I bet you all also know.