💛 FIRST NIGHT 💛

HASEENA'S POV ~

I am sitting on the bed still dressed in the wedding lehenga Yes I got married today and it's my first night with my husband the thing is I barely know anything else then his name confused right , well it was an arranged marriage which I probably didn't wanted to do and rather my so called husband seems to be interested in this marriage I am sure he was to forced to do so . Well let me start from the beginning I am Haseena Malik the only daughter of my parents . When I was born I was completely normal and probably most lucky in this world to get the best parents ever my parents always loved me the most they pampered me a lot after all I am the daughter of The CEO of MALIK INTERPRISES one of the renowned company of our country, but that doesn't make my life perfect at all a incident changed my whole life when I was five years old something very unusual happened I still remember my mom made me sleep on my bed and left my room but as soon as she left I felt a heavy pain in my throat like someone was trying to press my throat I felt breathless , I wanted to shout for help but my voice didn't came out and I felt a strong force pushing me down on the bed I felt I might die any moment but soon I felt light like I was a piece of feather darkness all in front of my site and soon a wave of white light met my vission making me sit straight on my bed suffering to get some air down my nostrils . For next 5-10 minutes I just shouted screamed and tried every single thing to make my parents hear me but my voice didn't came out my throat I felt stuck sweating like hell I just ran and went to my parents room I ran my father came out of the washroom and I was not able to tell him anything I wasn't able to say soon mom and dad calmed me and after few hours when I was still not able to say anything they took me to the doctor and the reports shocked us . The doctor said due to sudden shock my voice was gone for forever I will not be able to speak my whole life .

This incident shook me to the core I was not able to sleep for nights my parents did every possible and impossible try to bring my voice back they took me to various great degree holding doctor Specialist of their sector but nothing worked even foreign doctor said I had no cure to this and from that day I haven't spoken a single word it has been nearly 17 years to that incident later as I grew up even though I had everything a child wish for I wanted my voice but it didn't happened with time I started living In my kind of own world , I completed my study but my father didn't wanted me to work obviously how could he see me struggling for anything.

A month ago my parents met the Singh's they are my father's friend and also business partner. They came to our house at times for lunch and dinner I liked the way they embraced me . Their youngest daughter Karishma and I were in good terms from the beginning they also had a son named Anubhav but he barely came out home for any program and whenever he did he seemed very unusual. He speak few words only like someone would charge him for talking. He honestly seemed rude but I am not judging at all .
After 10-12 day of our meet my and Singh's decided to marry me and Anubhav together well I wasn't prepared for this at all and I didn't wanted to marry someone not because I was insure About my disability but I just don't feel I am a good person to perform the duties of a wife. I am very sensitive honestly.....
But I didn't wanted my parents to be ashamed in front of them and anyway I was prepared that Anubhav will never give second thought and deny to this marriage proposal as he seemed frustrated when he heard our parents announce us this but soon he changed his plan and his father said they are ready for this alliance.

I still thought of denying but my parents image and companies reputation is at stake I can't risk it and also I don't want my parents to worry more about me . After which I thought of marrying anubhav even though we exchanged numbers we never actually talked before our marriage at times I sent him  morning and night texts which he at times replied formally and at times ignored .

I don't know how this marriage will move on but I don't expect a lot of things form my soo called husband......
My chain of thoughts broke when I heard the door lock open and Anubhav entered inside

I was fidigiting my finger , hoping he will not demand any physical experience right now as I am not ready even though I am his wife .
But he just said " AAP kapde change kar lijiye" In a very polite tone and left to the alimarh taking out his cloths he left out of the room ..

Well he is really not predictable . I saw him being angry at times at the wedding and right now look at him . But honestly I paid no heed to his thoughts and after changing directly went to my bed as I was super tired after all that wedding dress felt like 100kgs of load with cherry on the top heavy jewellery. As I lied on the bed I was in deep slumber............

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

🌱 PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT 🌱