💛 HIS CARE 💛

Not proofread.

The next morning Haseena woke in the arms of her dearest husband

The next morning Haseena woke in the arms of her dearest husband. She looked at his face and remembered the way he took care of her last night .

She felt blessed having him as her husband, even though their marriage started with a not so good note . But now it's still better

She took a glance at her other side , where she had the blue teddy bear given by Anubhav , she had named
the teddy as Binny and now she sleeps along with Binny . She sat on the bed with the help of bed rest and took Binny in her arms , snuggling her nose into his fury soft body feeling the presence of Anubhav.

"Itna pyaar kabhi humse bhi kar liya kariye " She was stunned for a second and then looked at Anubhav slightly shy from her deeds.

Anubhav woke up and sat on the bed with his both arms on the bed rest , and Haseena was caged. She looked at  his eyes deeply. She always felt like an ocean whenever she looked at his eyes , she wanted to swim in his deepest desires and read those eyes that said an unsung poetry .

"You look good with this teddy bear " Anubhav spoke huskily

Haseena refused by mistake moving her head sideways

"Okay okay Binny right "Anubhav said

And Haseena smiled .

"Hume jalan ho rhi hai isse ". Anubhav blurted

She gave a mischief smile and kissed  Bunny .

"You" Anubhav grumbled and snatched Bunny from her hands keeping it on the other side .
He smirked getting closer to her .

"Anubhav Baba Malkin bula rhi hai " Vidya didi shouted from the gate

"Ahhh"Anubhav stood up irritatedly and cherry on the top Haseena couldn't control her laugh .

"Stop it . Dekhta hu tumhe toh bad me"Anubhav warned Haseena

And left the room.

As Haseena stood up , she felt a sharp pain in her abdomen. She hurriedly moved the quilt aside and her guess was absolutely right. She got her periods.

Soon her mood was completely ruined along with her morning

she cleaned the mess on the bed and went to the washroom to take a bath .

After her bath, when she came in the room . Getting ready in front of the dressing table .

Anubhav entered excitedly

"Haseena Aaj Papa office ke kaam se Jaa rhe hain aur hum free hai pure din hum kahi ghumne dur long drive par chalte hai " Anubhav blurted out

But Haseena's face fell as she was no where in the condition to get out of house . All she wanted was to sleep the whole day due to her cramps.