💛 MOVIE TOGETHER 💛

Not proofread.

It has been seven days since , Anubhav spoke his heart out to me and things are getting better between us these days also mumma has been recovered and discharged home

It has been seven days since , Anubhav spoke his heart out to me and things are getting better between us these days also mumma has been recovered and discharged home .
Ankush is still staying with us in our house as he is desperately searching for a apartment.

It was afternoon and I was engrossed in one of my rom-com novel.

Soon I felt someone snapping figures before my eyes , when I shifted my gaze from the book I saw it was none other than Anubhav .

I was so into the book that I didn't realised when Anubhav came home .

"Kya baat hai , itne dhyaan se kabhi hamara didar bhi kar liya kijiye " He coquettished

I just kept the book on the bed rest and stood up .

Asking him how did he came early today .

"Humne socha kyu naa apni beautiful wife ke sath thoda time spend Kiya Jaye " He uttered with a ear to ear smile

I smirked

"C'mon Haseena, look at this " He showed me two tickets of a movie and guess what it's the same movie I wanted to see from a long time . But how did he get to know it .

"I thought you would like it " he uttered sadly

I hugged him showing how much I was happy with his suprise.
And yess it's my new way of thanking him or showing my affection by hugging him .

He embrassed me well and whispered huskily

"I think you can't resist my well built body "

I blushed and hid my face in his chest .

"C'mon get ready" he spoke and left the room.

🎭 MOVIE THEATRE 🎭

During the movie , an intimate scene came and I was embrassed
I started looking side ways over the theatre but it was so secluded that the 2-3 couples present, If make out no one get's to know .

What the hell you are thinking Haseena !!!!

Thank God Anubhav can't know what's on my mind or he won't be able to digest it .

I looked at Anubhav slightly and he was trying to control his laughter , wait ! Why is he laughing right now during an intimate scene?

Is he mad or what ?

Yes Haseena he is mad , do you still doubt it .

But soon I felt his fingers interwinding with mine .

Is he getting romantic, but how can he be Romantic.