💛 CANDLE LIGHT DINNER 💛

Not proofread.
(Bonus guys)

HASEENA'S POV ~

From past 2 days Anubhav has been ignoring me . I thought of apologising him for not trusting him .

I was waiting for him to get out of the washroom and when he came out drying his hairs. I rushed to him , and held my both ears as a apology but he just ignored me and went out of the room ,I too went behind following him when he looked at me again . He just got frustrated and dragged me inside our room .

"Haseena please stop this , you don't have to be sorry to me because I don't care about what you think about me and even you should not be caring about what me ." He said while taking out a navy blue blazer from his wardrobe and left the room not before taking his iPad

I have to think of something else to say sorry to him .

🌉 NIGHT 🌉

It was almost 10 PM when I had arranged a candle light dinner for me and  Anubhav .
I myself prepared each and everything that Anubhav liked taking advice from Maa and Kairhsma

They helped me a lot in preparing his favourite food , I feel so lucky to have them as a family they are so supportive and caring. Today I video called Mumma Dada(her dad) they were emotional missing me and I too was missing them so much .

It's the time ever I am being far away from them . I will try to meet them soon .

While thinking all this I heard the door bell ring and I knew it was Anubhav, I ran to the main door and opened it Anubhav tried ignoring me but I had different plans today Mr Husband .

As he  moved upstairs to get changed but he soon came back as he went up .

"Ye kya hai Haseena tumne door pe lock kyu laga rakha hai room ke " Anubhav uttered frustratedly

Hehehehe , it's just the beginning

I dragged him holding his hand to one of the guest room , where I had kept his cloths already and asked him to freshen up.

When he came out , he was genuinely pissed of but I got and tied a blindfold around his eyes .

"Haseena ye sab harkate band kardo Maine tumse phle bhi kaha tha mujhe ye sab pasand nhi hai tum smajti kyu nhi ho bhala " Anubhav spoke while trying to remove the blindfold around his eyes.

But I shushed him by keeping my fore finger on his lips .

And dragged him by holding his wrist , I took him on the terrace where I had planned a candle light dinner for us .