💛 TEMPLE DRAMA 💛

Not proofread.

HASEENA'S POV ~

as I got up I found Anubhav sleeping right next to me , I saw him sleeping for the first time . Well I got up and as soon as I entered the washroom I checked the mirror , I got shocked by seeing a cut on my lip . Ahhhh Anubhav now how to hide this , the thought of him being close to me always gave me a strange feeling but I wanted to feel the same thing again and again , I blushed remembering it but at the same time I was thinking About his words the way he warned me that I should not control his life .

Why can't he just give this marriage a chance and if he doesn't consider me his wife why the hell did he kiss me was it just a weak moment that's why he kissed me then he must be regretting it .

Wait why would he regret that he just feels one human emotion and that is anger , Angry young man uhhh

I took a bath and got dressed in a peach colour kurti with minimal makeup , which I had to do as I wanted to hide the cut mark on my lips . All Thanks to my not so sweet husband.

While I was getting ready, Anubhav got up . I thought he might talk about last night but as usual he moved to the washroom without uttering a single word .

Later I moved downstairs , today is Sunday so everyone was going to stay at home.

I went to the kitchen and helped the house maids even though they denied the help but liked cooking, After the breakfast was ready Karishma and Maa came to the kitchen .

"Are tu kyu kaam kar rhi hai beta " Maa questioned in a concerned tone

"Haa bhabhi aap baitho na Vidya didi bana dengi " Karishma continued further

I just moved my head saying I am good and started serving the breakfast on the dinning table , Vidya di ( House maid ) helped me and Karishma too bought the cutlery.

Papa and Anubhav too joined us , while having the food ,
" Anubhav Aaj tujhe Haseena ko leke kuldevi Wale Mandir Jana hai " Maa ordered while taking out some oots in her plate

I saw Karishma's changed expression's. Anubhav and Karishma exchanged glances and then continued eating

"Jaruri hai kya Jana Maa . Mtlb hume thoda office ka kaam tha isiliye pucha" Anubhav question

" Haa bhot jaruri hai aur mai ab koi bahana nhi sunne wali smaja , chup chap Bahu ko leke ja mandir " Maa said showing her frustration clearly

"Jii " Anubhav answered being helpless

"Bahu tujhe koi pareshani toh nhi hai naa " Maa asked me I got it she was asking him About periods

I nodded on head in a no

"Thik hai toh phir Aaj sham ko Mandir Jana tum dono. Tab tak Anubhav tujhe Jo bhi kaam hai use khtam karle par agar mandir nhi gya na tu phir dekh mai kya karti hu " maa warned him like it was the end of the discussion .

On our way to temple , I was sitting silently while Anubhav was driving the car .

I genuinely wanted to talk to him about the last night thing . I tapped on his arms which were perfectly moving in sync with the gear .