💛 JOB INTERVIEW 💛

Not proofread.

"May I enter sir " I heard a familiar voice

YES it was Ankush.

I was shocked to see him for the interview. And then I got flashbacks .

Flashback

"Beta kya padhai Kari hai tumne " Maa asking Ankush . 2 days back

"Jii interior designing" Ankush Replied

Today morning,

"Uhmm haa Aaj ek company ka interview Dena hai vo postpone hogya tha 1 week phle Aaj bulaya hai " Ankush words ringing in my head .

Flashback ends .

Okay so , he applied in our company.

"Come in " I answered

As he stepped inside . He was shocked to see me sitting on the chair .

"Aap " he whispered

"Yes let's begin the interview with you , Mr Ankush Malik right "
I tried being professional making sure . He is not in the false hope of getting this job just because he is a friend of the owner's wife.

"Yess sir , may I sit" he asked formally to which I just nodded .

After he sat on his chair, we began the interview asking some tricky questions . Which I must say he answered quite nicely.

But the path is not so easy to clear .

I checked his designs, his prtofolio and resume .

He is a great artist.

I wasn't getting any hint of denying him , as he would be contributing towards the betterment of our company but wait , he is the best friend of Haseena , and I don't want him to work here , if he does that . He would probably end up living in our home only and I want him to get out of our house as soon as possible.

"Hmm I like your designes" I responded taking a look of his prtofolio

"Thank you sir " He replied

"Okay so , I want you to prepare a house with all the interior designs that must be extraordinary and that too in 2 hours , if you are able to do so , this job is yours " I said and smiled mischief in my mind .

I know he can never be able to do that which means that he is not getting this job .

"But sir " he tried interupting but Papa entered from the door of my cabin .

Ahhh he even doesn't knock the door .

"Beta ye wali dekhna ek baar " Papa said while entering inside and holding a file in his hand