💛 ANUBHAV'S POV 💛

Not proofread.

I saw her moving out of our room

I saw her moving out of our room . I knew she was hurt but what else can I do , when she entered the room I knew from her thoughts that she was in love with me . But I can't let her fall in love with A Devil .

Yes I can read her mind . And every thought that she thinks .she is a naive woman but I am an evil man who doesn't deserve to be loved .

That's the reason why I always try to be rude with her so that she Hates me . I was never ready to marry her but my sister Karishma. She made me do it

I had denied a lot of time to marry Haseena but Karishma is too adamant.

Karishma said that if I didn't marry Haseena, no one ever will be doing this for Haseena's sake . People might be ready to marry her but only for her money . So , according to Karishma I am the most eligible bachelor for Haseena

But now it doesn't mean that I will make her Fall for me it's dangerous to her , I will not let that happen.

I have read her thoughts everything, the first night of our marriage and how she was terrified of having any physical experience with me . I tried to make her comfortable.

Later on I have read her mind even when I was kissing her , she liked it . She always wanted to stay beside me . And I honestly can't control myself at times when I see that mole around her lower lips , it gives me adrenaline rush.

Honestly, Haseena has messed up with my mind . I even don't know when I am in my own control and when I am not in my control. But I have to make her stay away from me or else I might end up killing her . Which I don't want to do .

---------------------------------------------------------

🟡. AFTER SEVEN DAYS .🟡

Now I am perfectly fine as before

Now I am perfectly fine as before . Also to avoid any drama , Karishma's given locket was my savior. But HASEENA she wasn't talking to me for a week , and that's what I wanted but her cold behaviour was like a pinch to my heart .