Facts about the Hunger Games.

1: The actress Elizabeth Banks had trouble even using the bathroom because of the nails she had to wear to play Effie.

2: Jennifer Lawrence actually gave Josh Hutcherson a concussion by saying she could kick over his head but she accidentally kicked Josh in the head.

3: Liam Hemsworth and Alexander Ludwig tried out for the part of Peeta but thankfully the one and only Josh Hutcherson got the part.

4: Suzanne Collins almost didn't make The Hunger Games a trilogy but she knew Katniss would be punished after eating the berries.

5: Suzanne Collins wrote the series Little Bear.

6: The first Hunger Games movie was banned in Vietnam.

7: Jennifer Lawrence was asked to lose weight but said no as she didn't want girls to look at Katniss and say " I'm going to skip breakfast because I want to be skinny like Katniss."

8: Not only is Katniss a plant but the meaning of the name is arrowhead.

9: Peeta who is a bakers son also has a different spelling of the bread pita.

10: Suzanne Collins sat in on Josh Hutcherson's audition and said that "three lines into the read she knew he'd be fantastic."

_________________
Authors note.

If you have any more facts please leave them in the comments.