#AskTheFangirl.

I tag everyone who reads this!!

1: First person I ever obsessed over?

Well it really depends on what you consider obsessed. Well truthfully the whole cast of The Hunger Games, I started fangirling at a older age then some.
Unless you consider Dora the explorer when I was like 3? I mean I never stalked her, I just had EVERYTHING Dora.

2: Current obsession?

The Hunger Games.

3: Favorite band?

Well that's almost the hardest question ever.
I have more then one.
I like OfMonstersandMen, Newsboys, I have more I just can't remember.

4: Favorite singer?

Ugh another hard question.
Again I have more then one.
I like OwlCity, Jamie Grace, Mathew West and Taylor Swift. If I named them all it would be a whole book.

5: Favorite YouTuber?

Well I love so many.
Rclbeauty101, BeautybySiena (She changed her account name to her actual name), MichelePhan, Zoella and Brataley.

6: First concert?

WinterJam 2012 I think.

7: Favorite Movie?

Catching Fire.

8: Favorite actor/actress?

I can't choose between Josh Hutcherson and Jennifer Lawrence, so both!

9: First celebrity crush?

Are you ready for it?
Joe Jonas (Again don't judge).

10: Ever get made fun of for what I like?

Honestly, no.

11: Favorite book?

Catching Fire.

12: Favorite TV show?

Currently at this very moment it's Supernatural, but I like a lot of them.

13: Favorite fictional character?

I don't know? I can't choose between Peeta Mellark, Dean Winchester or Katniss Everdeen.

14: Something I love about the fandom I'm in.

I'm in more then one fandom, but I love that I can understand fandom jokes and all the quotes.

15: Something I hate about the fandom I'm in.

The deaths.

16: Would I ever take a bullet for the people I fangirl over?

It depends on the person and the circumstances.

17: Do I ever hide the fear that I like someone out of fear of getting teased?

Yes.

18: Have I ever met any of my idols?

No not yet, but I will.

19: Do I have any merchandise of the people I fangirl over?

Obviously!

20: Favorite fangirl moment?

Oh there's so many.
Umm the beach scene in Catching Fire and when I found out that Joshifer might've happened.

I decided to go ahead and answer some of my readers question, so this is not part of the tag.

1: How old were you when you started the first Hunger Games book?

I'm pretty sure I was 10 or 11.

2: What is your favorite fanfiction.

I have a lot! I'm going to name just a few, Dorm Room 310, Finding a Silver Lining, He's Long Gone, Illegal Love, Not a bad thing (Joshifer).
You can take a look at my reading list for more of them.

3: What is your favorite Ed Shereen song?

I don't listen to Ed Shereen.

Those questions were asked by @KeetaEverlark2015

1: What would you do if Peeta died of blood poisoning in the first book, and how do you think the other three books would be shaped?

Well technically it would be the other two books, but anyway.
I think Katniss wouldn't deal well with his death, I also think that she would kill herself in Mockingjay because of Prims death and there would be no one who could comfort her.
Also Snow would still be President, because Katniss didn't have the strength to go on.
Or Katniss marries Gale *Cringes* they have kids, but Katniss still isn't truly happy and both of Katniss and Gale's kids get put in The Hunger Games.
So lets just say its a VERY good thing that Peeta stayed alive.

That question was asked by @ellasue2021

____________________
Authors Note.

I went ahead and updated even though I should be sleeping because I'm sick, just for all of you.

I know its long, but if I can do it, so can you.

Don't answer the questions that my readers asked, please.

So yes I tag everyone who reads this. :)

Please VOTE and COMMENT!