The Hunger Games is more then just kids killing each other.

I get very tired of hearing people say "The Hunger Games books/movies are awful, kids killing each other, it's sick!" or "No you shouldn't read/watch it because it's stupid, all it is, is kids killing each other!"

The Hunger games is so much more then just kids killing each other.

The Hunger Games involves a teenage girl (Katniss) who has to literally fight for what she thinks is right. Katniss is someone for young and older girls/women to look up to.
Katniss is proof that yes, girls can be powerful and strong while still being beautiful.

The Hunger Games also has a teenage boy (Peeta) who is willing to sacrifice himself for those he loves, to me that's an inspiration.
Peeta also has to go through so much, with being hijacked, nearly killed and tortured, but he still manages to get threw it.

So next time someone says that The Hunger Games is just a bunch of kids killing each other, show them this.

_____________________
Authors Note.

I really needed to rant about this!

Tell me what you think in the comments.

Also on a scale of 1 to 10 how often do you hear that the Hunger Games is just kids killing each other?

I would say I hear it 7 I hear it quite often but not a ton.

Please VOTE and COMMENT!