My experience watching Mockingjay part 2!

WARNING SPOILERS AHEAD!!
DO NOT READ UNLESS YOU HAVE WATCHED MOCKINGJAY PART 2!
You may skip forward to the part that says END OF SPOILERS!

Alright so as some of you may know tomorrow (November 29th) is my birthday, well today was like my mini party.
Me and two of my friends went to eat pizza and then we went to watch Mockingjay part 2.

Can I say the only thing that was KEEPING ME GOING WAS THE FACT THE ALL OF YOU SAID "NO FINNICKS NOT GOING TO DIE."
WELL GUESS WHO FREAKING DIED!
THE ONE AND ONLY FINNICK ODAIR!
*takes a long, slow breath*
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

And Prim...
Oh goodness I can't!
When Prim got hit with the bomb, she was looking directly at Katniss and it broke my heart!
When the bomb hit that killed Prim, I honesty could not breath!
You all might be like "Yeah right you could breath, you're exaggerating!"
No I swear I'm not exaggerating or trying to make it sound more interesting.
When she died, it felt like a brick hit me in the heart, and then a elephant laid on my chest.
It hurt...😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

And the epilogue, don't even get me started!
It was beautifully amazing!
Peeta and Katniss looked so freaking happy!
And that whole speech Katniss told her daughter!
Ugh it was awesome!

I also want to say that before you get all "Oh my gosh Gale killed Prim and blah blah blah!"
Gale did not kill Prim, Snow did not kill Prim!
Coin killed Prim!
Why do you think Katniss killed Coin?
Yeah some of it was because Coin was becoming the female version if Snow.
You know deep down that one of the reason Katniss killed Coin was because Coin issued those bombs, not Gale, or Snow.

Alright that's all I have to say about that for now.

END OF SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!

Hopefully if you haven't watched the movie yet, you skipped down here.

Here is where I rant about some rude people!

So me and two friends find a seat, away from my parents. Like my parents were probably 3 or 4 rows away.

Well anyway neither of my friends have seen Catching Fire and one of them hadn't seen Mockingjay part 1, so you can understand why they were a little confused.
1 seat away from me sat this cocky asf teenage boy with his girlfriend.
Well this guy was talking to his girlfriend and on his phone texting his guy friend that was 2 seats away, like have any of you ever heard that whoosh noise a iPhone makes when a text has been sent? That's what I kept hearing, every 2 minutes, or I would hear a vibrating noise when he received a text.
Well one of my friends said to the guy "Can you please turn you're phone off?" well he turned it off, but he turned it back on, less then 3 minutes later.
Anyway he was whispering (More like talking quietly) to his girlfriend, and there's this lady in the row in front of us. She turns around to me and my friends and says "If you girls don't shut up, I'm going to tell the manager to escort you out of the building!"
Let me just say that it wasn't me and my friends talking it was those teenagers that were sitting one seat away from us, and then they start laughing because we got in trouble!
Well towards the end when the epilogue and stuff cane on, me and my friends were like awwwwww that's so cute, you know we were fangirling and stuff.
That stupid ass teenage boy turned to us and says "Can you f*cking shut up, damn!?" well then I turned to him and said "No!"
What I wanted to say was "Aw you trying to act like a man in front of you're girlfriend, by picking on middle school girls? You're such a man!"
But I kept my mouth shut.
😡😡😡😡😡😡😤😤😤😤😤😤

___________________
Authors Note.

What would you have done if there were rude people in seats beside, and in front of you during a movie?

Please VOTE, COMMENT, and RECOMMEND THIS STORY! 💛💛💛