Sometimes I get offended

I've suddenly realized that I get very offended when people only recognize Jennifer Lawrence as Katniss Everdeen.
She has played so many other characters such as Mystique, Joy, Tiffany, Serena and SO many more!
Don't get me wrong, Katniss is my favorite character that Jennifer Lawrence has played, but she has played so many other amazing characters and I think she should be recognized for all of them.
I mean I totally understand if the only movie you've ever seen her in is THG, but you could at least call her Jennifer instead of Katniss.
I just really don't like it when someone's like

"Oh that's Katniss Everdeen!"

No! It's Jennifer Lawrence!

I mean actors/actresses don't want to only be recognized for 1 movie or movie series. They want to be recognized for being a good actor/actress.

Yes, I understand that some people may not know her name, which is actually very unlikely considering how many movies she's played in and how much she's talked about, but even when I tell people her name is Jennifer Lawrence they'll continue calling her Katniss or some other character she's played.

Example: "Oh yeah Katniss was at the red carpet yesterday."

Me: "Thats impossible because Katniss is a fictional character (it hurts to say that). I think you mean Jennifer Lawrence."

I don't mind if people will ask "Who's that girl that plays Katniss on The Hunger Games?" that doesn't bother me because there taking the time to find out who the actress is instead of just calling her Katniss.

__________________
Authors Note.

Sorry I just needed to rant about that.
Also of you get offended by this for some reason I apologize.

Please VOTE🌟,COMMENT💬, and RECOMMEND THIS STORY👥!