Basically, I wished that you loved me...

"Basically, I wished that you loved me."

All Cassie ever wanted was to be loved. No one truly loved her. They only loved her body. But, not for who she was. Cassie was always by herself for things. Yes, she did have boyfriends but they just ended up wanting to have her to make their current girlfriend jealous or for..other things.. Cassie wasn't meant to be used. She was meant to be loved and treated right. Not to be thrown around. Not to be used for cravings or pleasure that they couldn't receive. The blonde was a beautiful young woman. She was independent, strong and wise. But, many ignore that fact of Cassie. She was so much more. She could brighten your day, with just the sight of her smile. She was always there for others. No matter how busy she was. She went and helped her friend. She even skipped class for someone because they were being bullied. Cassie is always there for the people in need.

Especially Tim. She's been friends with Tim since the Teen Titans started. She always had his back. Whether he was fighting a criminal and someone was behind him trying to kill him, she was there to fight the criminal off. They were best friends. Always hanging out. When someone needed to talk to someone they would go to each other. Yes, the blonde had a thing for the robin. But, she knew he didn't feel the same way. He was with Stephanie Brown and he loved her dearly. She never told him how she felt because she didn't want to ruin their friendship. Was it so bad being in love with a person who didn't love you back? Perhaps. But, for Cassie..she lived with it. She'd rather be his friend then lose him. He meant the world to her. Losing him...was like losing air to breathe.

But every night,she wished upon a star. "Basically, I wished he loved me." Is what the blonde said.