Saving Wondergirl

Saving Wondergirl
Location: unknown
Mission: To Find Cassie
Warning: this does not happen in the comics nor do I know because I don't own this comic. It's a fictional story based on the picture.
__________

The blonde had been gone. The team had lost her during a mission. They thought she was gone, died perhaps. The blonde was last seen with a knife in her, she lost too much blood to save her. Not to mention, there was an explosion near her body. They thought she was gone. Left to go to heaven. The team even had a funeral for the second wondergirl. Some cried, some mourned and others well... they were never the same. Cassandra was a dear friend of theirs, practically family to all of them. She was an amazing friend, one who cared and was always there when needed. She would do anything if meant people were safe while her life was in danger. That is exactly how it ended. With the blonde saving others while she could have possibly lost her life. Connor and Tim thought she was gone. Thought she would never come back, their best friend was never to be seen yet unless in their dreams. Kara took it harder then others, Cassie was practically a sister to the blonde. They were closer then anyone could ever imagine. Some would think the two were gay due to how close they were. But, all they were was good close friends. Jaime and Bart were torn. The Hispanic always having a thing for the demigoddess, while the speedster always saw Cassie as an older sister. Everyone felt they lost a piece of them after Cassie's so called death.

But, the thing was, the demigoddess was never dead. She was saved by the criminals that had started the chaos in the first place. Of course the blonde went unconscious , not knowing who she was or where she was in that matter. She had amnesia . The blonde was told her name was ," Lexi Gilbert." One who made a living on stealing goods with the fellow criminals. The criminals went by ," Troubles." Yet, 'Lexi' just assumed it was some type of nickname. One of the girls she's gotten close to was claimed to be named," Regina." They stole very frequently. The bats were investigating on who was up to all these robberies recently. But later found out it was two blondes. One that looked awfully familiar while the other, she owned short blond hair. It was strange, Tim was the first to investigate . He couldn't believe what he was seeing so he told Bruce he'd take care of the problem.

'Lexi' and Regina thought of plans of the ins and outs of the museum they were going to steal from. The henchmen helped them out, they devised a distraction for them so they were able to steal a painting that was worth tons of money. It would hold off stealing for a while.
"Come on, Lexi. It isn't that hard." Regina told the other blonde. They as well had other backup, werewolf bat looking people to help them. Lexi hurried on holding onto an object ball looking item that was worth money due to Regina taking the painting.
"I'm hurrying!" She groaned, holding the ball as if it didn't weigh much. But, that didn't mean she wasn't tired from stealing earlier . She may have super strength but items that weighed a ton tend to tire her out. The werewolf bat flew up at a random moment as someone flew down. It looked like a bird person. Some things fell, a object fell on the blondes head preferably Cassie's. She shook her head. Looking around as to what she's doing. She looked down to her hands. At an expensive artifact .

"WAIT! CASSIE! GET AWAY FROM HER!" All the
memories came rushing to the blonde. She remembered the mans name.

"TIM?!" The blonde nearly screamed. She didn't care if she told his identity . No, not at all.

"Cass, drop that thing." Tim told her carefully as he swung at the women beside her. Cassie dropped the item and went after the henchmen. She couldn't believe she didn't have any memory of who these people were or what they were having her do until now. The people took advantage of her. She swung kick and sucker punch all of the henchmen .

"Cass, catch! " Tim yelled throwing her what looked to be her lasso. It's been a while since she touch her lasso. It's been nine months since everything happen. Almost a year since she's been gone. The blonde lasso the criminals up while Tim deal with Regina. The cops obviously came just in time.

"We can take over this," a tall cop told the two, as Cassie threw in the robbers. As soon as the car back was closed, the police men drove off to the prison where the criminals were to be taken to their rightful place.

The blonde looked at her leader. She hugged him tightly.

"I've missed you, Cass.... No one believed me about you being alive." He said through her hair.

"I'm so sorry.... for making you all worried. I promise to never do that again. I care about you all... mostly you. You are my best friend." Cassie said as tears began to fall down from her eyes.

"Shhh...your safe now. Safe and sound." He kissed her head while the two broke their embrace and began walking on to the tower. With Tim's arm wrapped around her shoulder, her leaning into him.

The End.