Life Goes On

Life Goes On
(n.) Don't dwell on bad events, continue because there is a future awaiting for you.
____________________________________
The wind blew the open window. The curtains flew behind. The blonde sat next to her window, looking out the old window. She needed a moment of peace. A moment of realization. She needed to realize that clearly life goes on. That things happen for a reason. Perhaps they weren't the plan. Maybe, they were just the start of a new beginning. To take on challenges. To take risk. To do anything that she wouldn't ever even dare to do. The old her right now would have a rampage. Throwing all her things across the room, breaking precious memorable items. Breaking her phone in progress. Ruining her friendships over losing something or someone valuable to her. But the new improved young Demi-goddess, cries for a day and throws away anything related to something of the cause of her sadness. Though, she may refuse to eat for the day. She has gotten better. She lets tears shed her face. Lets them run down her pale cheeks. No author can relate to her pain. No book or story can help this blonde feel better. Nothing could help her. All she needed was to stay away from everyone as much as possible. To calm down. To release all her emotions. To get rid of the pain. To continue on with her life. As much as she hated what had happened, she may not do anything about it. She has to face the facts. It was blankly in front of her yelling and shouting," CASSANDRA ELIZABETH SANDSMARK, DO NOT BE NAÏVE. DO NOT LET IT GET TO YOU. MOVE ON! LIFE GOES ON. THIS IS JUST THE START OF A NEW BEGINNING." As she was younger, she was told," Everything happens for a reason." She never truly believe the saying. Until, now. Because after all she's been through, it's just acquired to her that it was meant to happen. To give her the opportunity to experience new things. To learn from the mistakes. To learn how to deal with things. To be prepared for the worst. Even when she wasn't prepared, she knew that she was destined to achieve great things. She knew now that she needed to continue with life. Not letting anyone prevent her from achieving her goal. Not letting something so meaning less keep her grieving.
In the end, she just learn to move on forward. Life goes on.