Sweet Comfort of Tim Drake

Sweet comfort of Tim Drake
_______________________________

Dreaming of memories Cassie was in deep sleep. She was dreaming of the first time she flied and it was with Wonder Woman . It was nothing she's ever experienced. Something out of this world. Nothing topped this experience. She would never forget it. That day had also been her first time as wondergirl. She still remembers her wig. And her little googles that were always on her eyes. It was her most prized possession. She may not wear them anymore but it will always be kept with her. No matter what. She hid the items under her bed. Along with her other old Wondergirl outfit. It was the best memories she had contained. Cassie smiled in her sleep. Dreaming of more memories...then all of the sudden She started to have a nightmare. It was the nightmare she has constantly got when she was a child. It always frightened her. It was the nightmare that everyone she loved was dying in front of her and she couldn't do anything about it. Cassie woke up," noooo!!!" She screamed. She hugged her knees crying softly to herself. She kept crying until she was all out tears. Walking to her mirror quietly. She looked at herself in the mirror. Seeing her eyes blood shot. She walked to be comfort. She hugged herself. She wanted to be held. She wanted to feel safe. She wanted someone to tell her everything would be okay. Someone to kiss her tears away, but she was alone. All alone. Alone in her room by herself. The blonde went out through her window and went onto the fire escape. There the blonde cried. Feeling hopeless. She didn't even see the fellow bat. Suddenly, she felt warm arms wrap around her. The blonde looked up. Only to be met by ocean blue eyes..... Those blue eyes she couldn't stand. He kissed her head softly. "It's okay...Cassie I'm here," The raven haired man said into her hair. The blonde couldn't feel any safer. It was what she needed. To be held, held in his arms. The one she loved. She only felt safe in his arms. "I will never leave you.....," Tim lifted her chin up gently. She looked up at him. He had a soft smile, that smile that told her everything was going to be okay. That he would never leave her side. Cassie lifted her head up just enough to place a soft kiss on Tim's lips. Tim gently lifted Cassie up bridal style. A soft pink showed upon Cassie's face. The raven haired man couldn't help but kiss her soft cheeks. He wiped the tears from her face. Tim placed her on her bed and laid with her. He held her tight, never letting go. The two fell asleep, in hand and hand.

The End.