The End Of Us

The blonde walked the cold bitter boiler room along with Tim following close behind her heels. She couldn't be bothered with him. He just was to clueless for the blonde. Honest to God, Tim was beyond smart. But, when it comes to feeling wise he never understood.Cassie had given up on her feelings wit him along time ago. Tim was to remain as a close friend and nothing more. She told herself this many times. To keep her promise, she would be mean towards the birdy.

" You followed me? Tim asked as he managed to keep of with the demi-goddess.

" Like you didn't recognize my ass in the clothing store? Right." She rolled her baby blue eyes.

" Thank you for your help," He said honestly. If it weren't for her help, well who knows what would have happened. He was thankful for Cassie being back into the team.

" Don't get used to it. I was only paying you back for tipping me off about the copter." The blonde glanced back at him.

" Now we're even." She said as she turned her back on him.

" Bye." She said coldly, not turning back to look at him once again.

Tim stopped walking, " Cassie--You can't be serious!" Tim was filled with anger.

" How can you just walk away from this?" He awaited for her answer. When he knew she wasn't going to answer , he decided to try more to persuade this stubborn goddess.

" Do you have any idea what these people are going to do to this girl if they get their hands on her?" Tim yelled.

" Do you have any idea how little I care?" Cassie said as she pulled her hood up. She could careless. She gave up everything. All of her feelings washed away when she left the team.The blonde was an emotionless human being. If she was even a human being.

" YOU HAD BETTER START CARING! IF WE DON'T DRAW A LINE IN THE SAND, N.O.W.H.E.R.E, IS ONLY GOING TO BECOME EMBOLDENED." He wasn't going to give up on Cassie. She never gave up on him in the past, and he wasn't going to give up on her now.

"EACH TIME THEY GRAB ONE OF US-OUR NUMBERS ARE GOING TO GET WEAKER-THEY'RE GOING TO GET STRONGER!" Red Robin picked up his friend and held onto her tightly.

"If you noticed, I'm sure enough, this isn't my problem." She walked on.

" And lose my number why don't you." Cassie mumbled out her last words. She had only done this help out her friends.Not Tim. Tim had not been involved with any of her decisions.

" Cassandra Elizabeth Sandsmark, wouldn't you want to help our friends? " Tim knew this would get her.

The blonde bit her lower lip,"Fine. But, I'm only doing this for them. Not you."