Memories

She remembered it as if it were yesterday. Remember the happy times before everything changed. Remembering where the world felt care free. It was before he had been with Stephanie and her with Jaime. Where, she couldn't have seen herself with anyone else but him. Cassandra remembered everything. From the little un-seeable freckles against his cheeks to the ocean blue eyes. To then the scar above his eyebrow. Memories flood of his favorite food being steak to his favorite drink, Pepsi. His favorite colors being red and black. It was a typical robin thing, or at least she thought it was. His soft raven hair , she liked to run her fingers through. She missed the feeling of Timothy's soft lips being pressed against hers. His arms around her waist , miss the feeling of waking up besides him. The blonde released a sigh from her lips as she looked out the wind . Daydreaming of a memory from the past.

Before

Cassie snuggled against the raven haired boy, requesting more warmth. His arm immediately wrapped around her , he kissed the top of her head.

"What did I ever do to deserve you, Cass?" Tim whispered against her hair. Him running his fingers through her long blond locks.

Cassie smiled against his chest. She was happy for once in her life carefree.

"Hera, knows Zeus had made me for you." Cassie answered cheekily.

"Being cocky aren't we now?" Tim shook his head at the blonde.

Cassie knew from then on , she loved Tim. Loved him for what he was worth and what he had to offer. She didn't care for money or best looks. All that matter was, he was her Tim. The one who made her fall hard , falling deeply in love with him. His personality and kindness attracted her. Not his looks, Tim's looks was always just a plus to her. His heart is what truly caught her. Her soul and heart belonged to him. For he was the air she breathed and world she walked upon. Without him she was nothing .  She couldn't see herself without him. If she lost him, Hera knows she would be a mourning mess. Possibly closing herself off from everyone to completely ignoring her surroundings. She would be a lifeless person, one who didn't eat nor sleep. Possibly only crying against his clothing, missing his touch and warmth he gave her——....

"Cass?" Tim called out to the blonde, wrapping their fingers together .

The blonde smiled as he intertwined their fingers ,  "Yes , my love?"

He pulled her chin towards him so the two were looking into each other's eyes ," I love you... so much ." Tim leaned in to kiss the blonde, pressing his lips against her soft plumped ones. 

Cassie wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him passionately .

End of flash back

The blonde cried, yes, she may be with Jaime. And yes, Tim was with Stephanie but that didn't mean she didn't miss him. She will always have that piece of her where she still loves him. One can never forget their first love. It is true, she thought Connor had been her first love, but that was an illusion of hers. The idea love getting in the way of the true meaning of what love is or what it meant to a person. Her true love had been Tim. It will always have been him. But, things change. People change. She wasn't ready for him. He needed someone who could move on with him.

Flashback

The two always spoke about having a life in the future. What their children would like. If the girl would look like them with their blue eyes and have Tim's raven colored hair with his facial figure but have Cassie's nose. Or if they had a boy, have Cassie's hair with her facial figure but with Tim's freckles. It was an on going debate.
As well for the names , boy did they have a various list of names. Going from Bella to Nicholas. Or possibly Olivia or Harper . Boy names going from Sebastian or Alex. Those were just the few they had liked the most .

"Cass?" Tim called out for the blonde , walking into her apartment.

The blonde was in the living room watching tv. Enjoying mindless television shows. "I'm in the living room," Cassie called out.

Tim walked into the room , smiling at the blonde watching the "Ouija: origin of evil " .

"Cass , come on let's go somewhere. " He pulled her up from her seat and walked out with her. Heading to a secret location . It was far in the forest with a meadow of flowers . Tim had brought Cassie to the middle.

"Tim, where are you taking me?" The blonde asked as he shielded her eyes as they entered the forest from the beginning till now.

"Just wait..." He said before taking off his hands from her eyes but the blonde still had her eyes closed. Tim wrapped his arms around her wait and bent his head down just by her ear.

"You may open your eyes, beautiful ..." He whispered softly. Cassie opened her eyes to the beautiful scenery.

"W-w-what ... is this place...." She couldn't believe her eyes.

"It's our own little place , my dear." He kissed her head.

"Cass, did you know how beautiful you are? How much you mean to me? Without you I'm nothing ? I would be a train wreck . You mean so much to me. I would give you the world if I could. If someone to try to kill one of us, I'd offer my life up so you can live your life . Even if it meant leaving the love of my life behind. You practically have me wrapped around your finger. " Tim slips away from Cassie to only appear in front of her. He grabs hold of her hands before bending down on one knee.

"I want to fight beside you to show you that I will always be fighting beside you, to be your partner . I want to be the one who takes care of you when you ask or to be the person to aid you when your sick. I want to wake up knowing that you are beside me in the morning..." Tim looked up at the blonde, a smile pulling from his lips.

"I want to be able to say, "Yeah , she's mine. No one can take her now." Because you have the ring to prove that you belong to me and me only. I want to able to put those names into use." Tim pulled out the black velvet box.

"Cassandra Elizabeth Sandmarks, would you please be my one and only person I get to call mine. " Tim looked up to the blonde to see her a bright pink hue upon her cheeks.

"I-I-I don't... think I can marry you..." the blonde shook her head crying.

End of flashback

The blonde cried at the memory. It wasn't that she didn't want to marry him. She just felt that she wasn't ready, felt that she wasn't right for him. That she couldn't give him what he wanted. While Stephanie can give him all he ever wanted, someone he could marry and have children. To grow old together and die together. While Cassie just couldn't do that, she felt as though she wouldn't be able to make him happy. Even though she may have hurt them both in progress. She is happy for him. Happy that he was able to move on without her.  The blonde lived without him , she didn't regret it because in the end, his happiness was more important then her own.

The End❤️