Christmas 2017

Life was great for the young blonde. Yes, she was no longer the teen everyone once knew. But, a women who stood beside her amazon sisters. She was destined for greatness, not only did she age , but she up in line to take over for Diana. Diana was no longer wanting to uphold her large title but to do other things. The Amazon believes the blond could withhold such title. Cassandra has come a long way after all. It is bound to be her time to become the new Wonder Woman after all these years. But for a little longer, she shall remain as the Wondergirl for now.
_________
Christmas was her favorite time of year. It was the year for her to have an excuse to wear an ugly Christmas sweater. One that could be put in the world records of ugly sweaters. It was crazy to think this women can act like a child after being in her twenties. One can question as to why her lover can stay with her for so long . But, Tim loves his blonde to no ends. Which is probably why he allows her to dress him up in silly little outfit. For example just now.
The blonde was in her Santa outfit meanwhile , Tim was forced into a tight elf one.

"Do I really have to wear it , Cass?" Tim groaned from the other side of the door.

"Yes, come on Tim. It's Christmas. Plus, I'm sure you look oh so delicious in it anyways." Although Tim can't see her face, he can assure anyone his dear lover was smirking on the other side of the room.

"I swear to god , Cass. If you dare show anyone or tell anyone about this. I will make sure you will pay." Tim muttered as he slowly opened the door.

"And I will make sure you no longer have a sex life. So please choose your words wisely." Cassandra had dared Tim.

Tim's face had drained all its color , he was completely frighten at the thought of his sex life being threatened. He almost immediately ran to the blonde , practically toppling her over . He kissed all over her face , while the blonde pushed his kisses away.

"So when I threaten you, you decide to come out. Maybe I should threat you more often ." Cassandra smirked, finally allowing the raven haired man to place a kiss upon her lips.

Tim stops his kisses, holding his weight on one arm. Not that it mattered since the blonde could handle his weight. He moved the blond bangs that was shielding her eyes from him.

"Cass, you know I'd do anything for you but this one has to be the most embarrassing one yet." Tim frowned at his blonde.

"But, you look quiet dashing my dearest Tim." She caressed his face.

"But, now lets get up. " Cassie pushes him off her, waiting to look at Tim.

His elf hat and elf ears was beyond on top. But, Cassie knew she had to. He had on tights and that silly elf outfit.

The blonde walked up to him seductively, wrapping her arms around his neck. "Who needs a gift when I have you..." the blonde whispered into his ear .

Tim turned multiple different shades of red.