To Expect The Unexpected

Intro
They have been dating for 6 years. She thinks he's cheating on her.
_________________________________

The blonde couldn't have wait to surprise Tim. It had been their 6 year anniversary. They have been dating since they were 14. Alfred had let her in of course. She would not have been able to get in otherwise. This was due to her not wanting to have an awkward conversation with Bruce. Cassie slowly went up the steps to Tim's room. She didn't really want him to know she was here. She had wanted to surprise him for once. The blonde heard Tim's voice in the room.

Inside the room earlier:

"Steph... You know I'm not good with words. What if she says no to me? What if I can't ask? What if I drop the ring? What if I lose the ring?" Tim said all these questions as if he was going to do something wrong.

Stephanie stood up and shook the raven haired man. "Listen!" She held his shoulders firmly . "Cassie loves you. For gods sake, she has stayed with you all these years. The least you can do for her is purpose. You guys act like your married anyways! "

Tim looked down," I'm nervous okay Steph ?"

"Nothing to be scared of. "She titled his head up to meet her eyes. "I'll help you. Just practice on me okay? "

"Okay..." Tim breathed.

"I love you , Cassie. I've loved you since we were little. You are my best friend. My girlfriend of six years. You've been there for me when I needed you most. You are the only one who understands me. The only one who can make me still get butterflies in my stomach. The only one I want to call my wife." Tim went on one knee and propped open the red velvet box.

Cassie Pov:

"The only one I want to call my wife."

The blonde was hurt. She couldn't believe her ears. The only thing she could see was Tim on one knee proposing to Stephanie. Stephanie who he wasn't even dating for years.