Starting The Sports Festival

It was the day the U.A. Sports Festival will start and Class 1A was getting ready to leave but a class was in their way as they were about to exit.

Ochaco: What are all these people doing here?

Everyone looked towards the door to see a bunch of kids standing in front of the entrance, blocking their way to the hallway. 

Katsuki: They're all just extras trying to scout us out. After all, we survived the villain attack.

Izuko: I was the one who defeated the most powerful villains at the USJ.

The crowd gasped about hearing this and Katsuki got extremely angry at Izuko's comment.

Katsuki: I'M GONNA KILL YOU MONKEY BOY!

Izuko: Try me.

???: YOU MUST THINK THAT'S YOU'RE SO MUCH BETTER THAN EVERYONE ELSE! YOU'RE WRONG IF YOU THINK SO FOR CLASS 1B IS HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF TIMES BETTER THAN CLASS 1A!

Izuko: Well then, how about this? If you can manage to land an attack on me, I'll admit that Class 1B is much stronger than Class 1A. And I'm not sure for what to do for all of you. So what's your name?

???: My name is Neito Monoma.

And suddenly, Monoma was surrounded by purple bio-electricity as he copied Izuko's One For All and used 30% of it and tried to punch him but Izuko blocked it with a single finger, shocking everyone and suddenly Monoma held his arm in pain from the power he used.

Monoma: What happened to me?

Izuko: Your body couldn't handle my quirk. Go to Recovery Girl to get your arm fixed.

Afterwards, Class 1B scurried away in fear from the display of power Izuko had showed to Class 1B. Class 1A had left to change their clothes and was done as they were about to walk out onto the stadium until a dual-colored hair boy walked up to him known as Shoto Todoroki.

Todoroki: Bate, from an objective standpoint, I think it's pretty obvious that you're stronger than me. But know this. I know you've been holding out on us, which means you don't consider me a threat. I will prove you wrong by beating you in the sports festival.

Izuko: That's quite the statement coming from you, righty. 

Izuko smirked, making Shoto scowl as he sees Izuko smirk.

Izuko: I'm gonna say this once and once only. You, and anyone in this room, will never beat me. Ever. You, Todoroki, wouldn't be able to touch me. I'm going for the top and you're welcome to stop me, but you can't and you won't. Care to prove me wrong? You're welcome to try.

Izuko walked away and Katsuki started grumbling and Shoto gave Izuko a side-eye as Izuko passed them both. Ochaco starts to walk up to Izuko but Momo holds her arm and shakes her head. Soon, Class 1A walks outside and everyone looked down to see him.

Present Mic: LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!!! HEROES ALL AROUND!! WELCOME TO THIS YEAR'S SPORTS FESTIVAL!! WHERE THE THIRD YEARS, SECOND YEARS, AND OF COURSE, THE FIRST YEARS WILL BE COMPETING TO SEE A WHO WILL WIN THIS EVENT!! NOW! FROM THE FIRST YEARS, PLEASE WELCOME, THE CLASS THAT MANAGED TO DEFEAT VILLAINS!! CLASS 1-A!!

Everyone started clapping their hands together as they watch them walk with confidence and pride.

Present Mic: NOW INTRODUCING... CLASS 1-B!

After Class 1B came out and Present Mic introduced the other classes, Midnight walks onto a stage.

Tokoyami: Are you sure a high school teacher should be wearing that?