Battle On, Challengers!

Present Mic: SORRY FOR THE WAIT, THE STAGE THAT WAS FROZEN IN THE SECOND MATCH! BUT IT'S NOW DRY, SO LET'S CONTINUE THE NEXT MATCH! THE ASSASSIN OF CLASS 1B! PRETTY THINGS HAVE THORNS, YOU KNOW! FROM THE HERO COURSE, IT'S IBARA SHIOZAKI! VERSUS! SPARKING BOY! FROM THE HERO COURSE, IT'S DENKI KAMINARI!

The two of them stepped onto the arena, ready for anything that will occur from this fight.

Present Mic: NOW, WE'LL HAVE A SUPER FLASHY BATTLE THIS TIME TOO-

Ibara: Um, please excuse the interruption. What do you mean by "assassin"? I have only come to find victory, not to take my opponent's life. 

Present Mic: M-MY BAD!

Ibara: In the first place, I wished to enter U.A. High School not for wicked reasons but for the salvation of others.

Present Mic: I'M SORRY! MY BAD, OKAY?!

Ibara: Thanks for your understanding. 

Denki's thoughts: Class 1B has people like this in it too, huh? She's got big eyes and a pretty face but she looks pretty strong. Not as strong as Izuko, but she's really strong, it seems. I've gotta discharge all my electricity to defeat her, huh? Actually, she's pretty, but she's also kinds cute as well. 

Present Mic: START!

Denki: When this is over, wanna grab a bite to eat? I'll comfort you if you'll lose. To be honest, this match will be probably be over in a second!

His hair started flowing as he started releasing yellow electricity from his body.

Denki: Indiscriminate Shock: 1.3 Million Volts! 

Ibara faced backwards and her hair made a barrier to protect her from the lightning and it went through the ground and immobilized him. 

Tokoyami: It was decided in an instant.

Present Mic: I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! SHE ENDED THIS MATCH AS QUICKLY AS IT STARTED!

Midnight: Shiozaki advances to the second round!

Ibara: Oh, I was able to make the most of the opportunity I was given. 

Suddenly, the sun shone on her and she bathed in the sunlight for a bit.

Name: Ibara Shiozaki.

Quirk: Vines

The vines on her head are extendable! They're detachable too! As long as she makes sure to get plenty of water and sunlight that'll grow almost immediately! In other words, she can't go bald! 

Tetsutetsu: All right! Good job Shiozaki!

Jiro: Man.

Monoma: What's that? Didn't he say he's settle this in a second? That's strange, he was defeated in a second, wasn't he? Class 1A is supposed to be better than Class 1B, so isn't that weird?

Izuko rolled his eyes and used Instant Transmission to teleport behind him before he tapped Monoma's shoulder.

Monoma: Oh, it's you again.

Izuko put his index and middle fingers' tips on Monoma before infusing 5% of One For All into his punch, creating a small shockwave from his back and he was knocked out.