Victory or Defeat

Present Mic: HITOSHI SHINSO FROM GENERAL STUDIES HAS GOTTEN THE BETTER OF IZUKO BATE FROM THE HERO COURSE! WHO WOULD HAVE SEEN THIS BEING THE OUTCOME OF THE FIRST MATCH! WILL THE BOTTOM OVERTHROW THE TOP? 

Aizawa: That's why I said the entrance exam wasn't rational. 

Present Mic: Huh? What do you mean?

Aizawa: Here's some information on them both. Since it's individual matches from here on out, I had someone compile it for me. Shinso failed the practical exam for the hero course. Since he also applied for general studies, he probably knew that would happen. His Quirk is called Brainwashing, which is powerful, but the practical exam consisted of fighting faux villains. So either way, he couldn't get in due to having a disadvantage. Like Izuko down there, his quirk is a physical quirk, so the display of power he revealed during the Entrance Exam is basically worthless here. Izuko managed to one-shot the Zero-Pointer with a powerful energy wave. Shinso here wouldn't be able to rack up any points like Izuko could with his Quirk. 

Shinso: You're lucky that you've been blessed, Izuko Bate. Now be a good monkey and walk out of bounds.

Izuko started walking without even doing it. Class 1A was shocked Izuko was doing this.

Ochaco: Izuko, why?!

Mina: If you go out of bounds, then you'll lose the match!

AllMight and Katsuki just stared at Izuko walking away.

Name: Hitoshi Shinso

Quirk: Brainwashing

Answering anything he says turns on a brainwashing switch in his opponent's brain, forcing him to do whatever he says. If he doesn't want the brainwashing switch to turn on, it won't! 

Present Mic: In the fitness test on the first day of school, Bate scored pretty high for the hero course! His power is so similar to AllMight! So if they fought normally, Izuko would win due to that overwhelming power! If he could just find a way to overcome Shinso's Brainwashing, then he could change the probability of him losing!

As Izuko continued to walk towards the edge, he got closer and closer but he saw AllMight mouthing "You can't come here!" to him but he didn't stop.

Izuko's thoughts: My body's moving on its own. It's like my head's filled with fog. No! Why can't I stop walking already? Stop! Ojiro warned me about this so I gotta win this, for Ojiro. 

Izuko continued walking before seeing some images in front of him before he was almost at the end but he saw 8 figures where AllMight was standing, one of them looked like him but he saw them all. They looked glitched out a bit but they all had yellowish-green eyes with them completely being navy blue.

A tunnel of rainbow trails of the colors of One For All surrounded Izuko and then  suddenly he flew One For All activated on its own and then, Izuko's middle finger and index finger started curling up