Bakugo versus Uraraka

Ochaco remembered what she told Izuko and Ida earlier, remembering what she told the two of them when one of them will meet her in the finals. Ochaco remembered the match had started and decided to start her plan. Ochaco ran towards him with her hands out, lunging towards Katsuki.

Ochaco's thoughts: Withdrawing isn't an option! I made a promise and I'm going to keep it!

Izuko: So that's her plan, huh?

Ida: Her plan?

Izuko: Her plan is to touch Boom Boom Boy, and even if it' an accident, she can make him float which can give her the advantage but of course, that's what he wants her to think. He can probably use his explosions to propel himself towards someone and he takes his opponent seriously.

Ida: Bakugo won't want Uraraka to get close to him.

Izuko: Knowing him, when Ochaco is close enough, he's not going to move out of the way, he'll rather counterattack!

Katsuki cocked his hand back, and Ochaco was getting closer and closer by the second, she had no gravity so she could move faster. They both reached out their hands and Ochaco was going to dodge but Katsuki swung his hand near her face and released the explosion point-blank, lighting up the arena for some time and made air pressure, she came flying out the smoke.

Ida: It didn't work!

Mineta: Bakugo blasted Ochaco at point-blank range?!

Tsu: Even though you're fighting someone of the opposite gender, you have no mercy, do you, Bakugo? 

Ochaco was standing in the smoke, looking around to see where Katsuki would be.

Ochaco's thoughts: Even if I knew about it, I couldn't react in time to his counterattack.

Bakugo: I'll take care of you. 

Bakugo thought he saw Uraraka coming up again and immediately unleashed another explosion point-blank, this time aiming for her stomach.

Bakugo: Don't underestimate me! 

More smoke came but it was revealed she took off the top of her U.A. High School Physical Education shirt to distract Bakugo. She came out the smoke, wearing a sleeveless black shirt and prepared to touch him to make him float.

Denki: Oh, she made her jacket float and sent it over there?! And she did it an instant as well!

Ochaco's thoughts: If I make him float now-

Katsuki felt Ochaco's presence behind him so he turned around and swung his arm, an explosion released from his hand and it blew Ochaco back and some chunks of the arena as well. Ochaco landed safely on the ground, ready to go back in.

Sero: He moved after he saw her?

Denki: With that reaction time, it doesn't matter if there's a smokescreen. 

Momo: With Uraraka not being able to activate her Quirk unless she touches him, she's at a disadvantage with Bakugo's reflexes.

Ochaco got back up and looked at the smoke to see Bakugo was approaching her slowoh and she ran up to him, ready to touch him to get an advantage over him but he saw this coming. His right hand was slightly above the ground and he continuously released explosions from it before Ochaco got too close for his liking, creating a massive and powerful explosion that destroyed more of the arena in the process and Ochaco was trying to get him from behind.

Bakugo: Give up already Round Face! You're too slow!

Ochaco: We'll see about that!

Bakugo had unleashed a devastating explosion that lit up the arena and everyone watched this happening and it was shocking.