CHAPTER THIRTY THREE

Lloyd Campbell

Lloyd Campbell

This was the second time that Jensen was defending me. The first time was when he put Kemi, Liz and Raven in their places. What would I do without him? He was a true friend indeed.

"Addie, I did it for you and your mother," he said. She is a nice person. Mae didn't need to go on that podcast to talk about you and her.

Andrew and Mae had walked away. Mae was in tears. Ashamed because everyone knew her secrets.

I hugged Jensen. Thank you for everything. How did you hear about Liz and Andrew?

"It wasn't a secret that she didn't love him," he said. She told her friend Janine and you know she's a blubber mouth.

I think I was the only one who didn't know that Janine was a blubber mouth. When I told her that I was staying in Chelsea for the weekend I didn't think she would mention it to her boyfriend Fajir and Tendai would end up finding out.

"Let's enter class," Jensen said. We were the only ones left standing in the corridor.

During the lesson, all I could think about was Kemi and Mae's surprise. Mae and Andrew didn't show up for the first lesson. She must still be crying. Liz was down. She must have heard the conversation between Andrew and Jensen about her. Her gold digger tendencies had been shared with the whole school. Tendai avoided making eye contact with me even when I passed by where he sat. He was mad at me. Grayson whispered Goodmorning to me. He was in a good mood. I thought after what he had heard yesterday, he wouldn't want anything to do with me but I was wrong.

I was excited when break time finally arrived. The first lesson had taken such a long time to end. I sat with Eloise in the cafeteria. I

"I knew that Liz didn't love Andrew," she said. Janine told me about it. I was the only one who didn't know about it then?

"I didn't tell you about it because I had a feeling that someday you might reconcile with him and Mae but now I know that it will never happen," she said.

Liz, had me fooled, the way she was all over Andrew, you would think that she was in love with him.

Do you know yesterday, Tendai was at St. Luke's, he saw me with Grayson!

"Gosh, what happened, why didn't you tell me?" Eloise asked.

The podcast news hijacked the day. Tendai told me that he had heard that I a staying in Chelsea for the weekend. Guess who he heard it from?

Janine! She must have told her boyfriend Fajir and he mentioned it to Tendai.

"That was very bad, things must have gone from bad to worse for the two of you," she said. I am sorry.

Tendai confronted me and now he refuses to even look at me.

"Kemi Barre and Meadow Lowe, there's a gentleman here to see you," Larissa Essien the Head girl said.