CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR

Amber Delgado

Amber Delgado

Roe had set me up, this was her plan all along. To lace my drink and have Tyler rape me. Tyler held me by my hair and lifted me up. You think that you can embarrass me like that Addie! I will do to you what I did to Eloise and Quinn.

Roe appeared from the darkness. "It was very easy lying to you that I was also a victim of Tyler," she said. Who do you think asked him to rape Quinn? She slept with my boyfriend. I had to teach that whore a lesson. You Adessa, are a show off, a prude and are very judgmental. You crossed the line when you hurt Tyler. Tyler is my maternal cousin. If you hurt him, I hurt you! You're wondering why Tendai never told you. He knows we are related but he thinks that it's a distant relationship that doesn't need to be mentioned. I will give it to you, you are a smart girl. You knew not to trust me with the glass but you still trusted me to take you home. If only you had insisted on using your uber then you wouldn't be here. Tyler, take her. Now you can form a pity club with Eloise and Quinn.

Tyler dragged me away from the car. His grip was so strong. He pushed me down on the ground when we reached an alley on the street. I heard Roe laugh. I prefer my victims passed out. "Like this, it's hard," he said. I tried to get up. He slapped me hard. I fell back down. I am going to enjoy you Addie, more than Eloise and Quinn. Quinn wasn't a prude like you. Eloise was boring. I entertained her because I needed some that Saturday. She's not my type. I have a thing for girls who don't like me. It's my kink.

"No, you have a thing for girls who have passed out," I said.

"Still proud, I see. After today you won't be," he said. I kicked him hard in the groin area. I had been waiting for the perfect moment. He screamed in pain and held his crotch area. I stood up immediately and ran in the direction we had come from. I couldn't see well because there were no lights.

"Chase her, Roe" I heard Tyler scream.

I heard footsteps behind me. I fell down many times but I got myself up. It seemed Roe was facing the same challenge that's why she hadn't caught up with me. She couldn't run while using her flashlight. We run like this for what seemed like ages. I reached the petrol station we had seen earlier. There was no one outside at the pumps but there was light inside the store. I opened the door of the store and ran in. "Help me," I screamed.

There was a very old man at the counter. "What's the matter young girl," he asked. Why are you screaming for help?

He wants to. I was trying to catch my breath. He wants to.

"What does he want to do?" the man asked me.

He wants to rape me. Please protect me.

I heard footsteps inside the store. "They are here Sir, help me," I cried out.

Don't worry young girl. You're safe here with me.

Roe and Tyler appeared in sight. "You two, why are you trying to hurt this girl?" he asked. Get out of here, before I call the police to come. "Old man, who are you kidding. This is a rough neighborhood," Tyler said.