•3•

The next day

Xiao Zhan pov

The next morning I woke up when I heard my phone ringing. It was an unknown number. I knew where they were calling from. WangBo Company. "Calm down Zhan, just pick the phone up." Whith this thought, I picked it up. "Hallo?" I said.
"Good morning! I'm calling you from WangBo Company.We are pleased to announce that yesterday's job interview went perfectly and Mr Xiao is a member of the WangBo company from today. Please come to the company and pick up your business card."
I was not sure if I heard what the lady on the other side of the phone just said. It was so hard to believe what she said
"Oh my gosh! Thank you very much. I can't believe I actually got the job. Yes, I will be there. " I was answering happily.
"Thank you very much, sir, then I see you soon." After she said that, she hanged the phone up.

I can't believe it! finally, some good news. I jumped out of bed and ran towards Zhuocheng's room, where I opened the door without knocking. he was still asleep, but I didn't care one bit.

I happily jumped on the bed of my sleeping friend, who didn't even know where he was at the moment. "Calm down, Zhan." he pushed me off of him, and I ended up on the floor. But even that couldn't take away the happiness I felt at this moment. "You don't understand, Marius. I finally have a job! I have to get ready because I have to go in to pick up my business card." Then I jumped up quickly from the floor and ran to the bathroom.

I took a shower and then brushed my teeth. Looked nyself in the mirror, and the person I saw was a completely different person, who was looking back at ne yesterday.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Wang Yibo pov

"I can't believe I ended up choosing a loser who has no experience at all." I was looking up from the stack of cv's that was on my desk.
"Just give him a chance, Yibo. Trust me, that kid has potential." HaiKuan said who was sitting on the other chair facing me.
"I only did it because of you, Haikuan. You always have good feelings about people. I hope you made me choose the right person this time." I raised my eyebrows and stared at him with a straight face.
"Hahaha." He laughed, and then he continued, "Trust me, Mr Xiao will surprise us." With a sigh, he stood up from the chair and walked by the door. "Do you want a coffee or anything?"
"Just get me the usual," I said.
He nodded and left.

"Xiao Zhan, let's see what you got then." I said while looking at his cv.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Xiao Zhan pov

I'm standing in front of the company, and I can finally call my workplace.

As I was walking to the entrance, a familiar face was walking towards me. It was Mr.Liu
"Good morning, sir," I bowed.
"Good morning, Mr Xiao." He nodded.
"Thank you for giving me an opportunity, I was a hundred per cent sure I have no chance to get to the job since I have no experience." Shyly smiled at him.
He gave a slight smile too and said. " This might be your lucky day then. Congratulations, Mr Xiao. If you excuse me, I have an errand to run, but it might be my last for a while."
"Oh yes, of course." I moved out of the way, and he walked past me.
I sighed and walked into the building.
"Good morning, I'm here to pick up my business card." I said it to the receptionist who turns out to be the same lady who was here yesterday.
"Oh yes, Mr Xiao Zhan." She gave me an envelope that has my card in it. " Congratulations on working here with us." She said it with a big smile on her face. "Please, Mr Wang is waiting for you in his office."
"Thank you." I bowed at her, and I started to walk in the same direction as yesterday since it was Mr Wang office where my interview was yesterday.

I was standing in front of his office for a second before I knocked on his office door.
"Come in," I heard his voice from inside, and I walked him.

I saw him sitting by his computer. But when he heard the door closing, he looked up.

"Thank you very much for giving me an opportunity to work here, Mr Wang, I bowed.
"Not a problem, Mr Xiao, please have a seat, and I explain your errands as my assistant.

I did what he said, and he started talking again. "Okay, first of all you gonna work in this office with me, you have your own desk and computer in the other corner." I turned around to see, and yes, there was actually another desk with a computer on it. "Secondly, it's your job to get me my usual coffee I have every morning before work. Otherwise, I will be annoyed if I don't have my coffee well made." He said.
I nodded, but how am I supposed to know what coffee he likes so I asked him. "Excuse me, Mr Wang, but which coffee do you like?" He looked at me, but when he was about to speak, the door opened.
sorry, I got your Ice Americano with 2 sugars." Mr Liu handed the coffee to Mr Wang.
"Ice Americano with 2 sugars. Wait. That's my favourite coffee too. I am definitely not going to forget that." I thought.
"You may leave now, I'll see you on Monday at 9 am exactly," He said.
"Thank you, Mr Wang, Mr Liu." I bowed to both people in the office after I stood up from my seat.

I walked out from the building and went to the coffee shop which was opposite the building.

"Can I have an Ice Americano with 2 sugars please."
"Coming right up." The barista said

After I got my coffee I walked around the area while finished my coffee, then I called a taxi and went home to what my lovely friend is up to.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Part 3 is here.

Hope you liked it.

Please give me a follow to do not miss the next part.

Thank you :)