•5•

Monday morning

Xiao Zhan pov

My alarm went off at 7 am. this morning because it's my first day at WangBo Company.

Got out of my soft bed and went to take a warm refreshing shower. After I finished, I brushed my teeth, then went back to my room to put my suit on my glasses and fixed my hair, and had my breakfast.

I went to Zhuocheng's room to tell him I went to work. As an answer, I  only heard a "mn" of him. I just left his room and called a taxi.

When I got out of the taxi, I ended up nearly forgetting I had to get Mr Wang his coffee, so I crossed the road and ordered two ice americano with two sugars each. It's so weird, like we have the same favourite coffee.

After I paid for the two coffees, I crossed the road again and walked inside the building, I walked past the reception and the same lady was there who I met the first time when I came here for the interview.
"Mr Xiao, it's so nice to see you here. You are one of us now. Have a nice day." She was welcoming me.
"Yes, yes, I'm here now." I smiled at her, and I noticed she went shy all of a sudden.
I just smiled and went up to Mr Wang office. He was already sitting by his desk looking at his computer screen.
He only looked up when I opened the door and walked in.
"Good morning, Mr Wang. Here is your coffee." I said, and without a simple thanks, he grabbed the coffee from me. But a second later, he threw it in the bin, looking at me disgusted.
"What the hell was this!" He looked at me.
I was surprised, didn't know what to say. I ordered the same thing as mine and my tasted perfectly.
"That was not ice americano, what did you get me.. go and get me another one. " He was shouting at me, pointing at the door.
"Yes, Mr Wang," I said and rushed out from the office.
"Did they swap the drinks or what? I thought while walking out of the building and walked back to the coffee shop.

Wang Yibo pov

"Good morning, Mr Wang. Here is your coffee." I heard my new assistant voice walking in my office. "Hm, he didn't forget it. Now, let's test this guy." I thought and grabbed the coffee from his hands and had a little sip of it.
But a second, I'd threw the coffee in the bin and looked at him. He was shocked
"What the hell is this?" I looked at him with a fake disgusted face. He was looking at me with an even shocked face, don't know what to say.
"That was not an Ice americano. What did you get me.. go get me another one." I shouted whilenpointing at the door.
"Yes, Mr Wang." He said and rushed out from the office.

Don't get me wrong, there was nothing wrong with that coffee. But I had to do it. I have to be cold with my employees. This is why people call me a cold-hearted person. Only my good friend Haikuan knows the real me.

A few minutes later, Haikuan walked in looking at me with a guestioning look.
"What did you done Yibo?" He was asking, but I pretended I didn't know why he was asking.
"What do you mean? I said innocently.
"I just saw Mr Xiao running into the coffee shop," He said while looking at the bin with the previous cup of coffee threw in. Then, I looked at me again. "Why did you do it?"
"Just testing the guy.. am I not allowed?" Looked at him with a smile on my face.
"This is why you lost your previous assistant. Just stop testing them already." He was saying while walking up and down, unt we heard the door open again, and we saw Xiao Zhan walking in with a new cup in his hand.
He didn't look at me and just handed the coffee. He looked at Haikuan while he said good morning to him and walked to his desk.
I was feeling a little sorry for him, but it was fun.
Haikuan gave me a dirty look and walked out.

Xiao Zhan pov.

"Thank you." I paid for the new coffee and walked back to the office.
I was about to walk in when I heard Mr Liu's voice.
"This is why you lost your previous assistant. Stop testing them already. "