•11•

3rd person pov

The next morning, Xiao Zhan woke up with a slight headache while the sun was blinding his sight. He forgot to close the xurtains last night before going to bed. He was so tired after unpacking and travelling. The flight inly took 2 and half hours, but it felt like he was travelling 7 hours straight. He was not used to travel this much.

"Oh my god, my head," zhan said while making his way towards the bathroom. To take a warm shower and freshen himself up.

After he made his way to the kitchen, he started searching for some painkillers in the cupboard.

"Are you looking for something?" He heard a deep voice coming from behind. It made him gasp. He turned around to see Yibo, who was leaning on the kitchen wall, shirtless.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Xiao Zhan pov

"Holy shit," I thought. "Uh-uhm... I was looking for some painkillers, and my head is pounding." I told him the truth while looking at the floor. At the moment, it seemed more interesting than Yibo. "Why am I so shy out of sudden?" I thought. Okay He has a nice body and everything, but it will be awkward if I keep on staring him for more than a second.

"Oh wait," He said and walked past me. He opened the cupboard beside me and gave me some Advil. (It's the name of the painkiller.)

"Thanks." I said, and Yibo nodded before he left the kitchen.

I released my breath, which I was holding back. I poured myself a glass of water and swallowed the medicine.

I went back to my room and then I saw there was a big door with a balcony. I opened the door and stepped outside, the air was so fresh. I was really enjoying it until someone called my name.

"Xiao Zhan."

"Yes, Yibo?" I turned around and I saw him, finally with a shirt on.

"The meeting with Mr Luo will be rebooked by tomorrow, which means we have nothing to do. Also, we have to stay a day extra,  so we go back to Beijing the day after tomorrow. " He explained.

"Oh okay, I might get Zhuocheng know." I picked my phone up and sent a text to Zhuocheng about my arrival back to Beijing.

"Wanna go out for lunch today? And we can look around as well." He continued.

"Uhm.. yes, that's alright, I would love to." I said

"Then, we will leave at 12 pm." He said and left my room.

It was only 10 am yet, so I had plenty of time to get ready.

I was getting ready when the clock hit 11:30 am. I was wearing a plain white t-shirt and a beige jacket with black jeans.
I gel my hair into a style, and I was ready.

When I went to the living room, Yibo was waiting downstairs, ready to go

He was wearing a black and white t-shirt with a denim jacket at the top, and white jeans.