•9•

Xiao Zhan pov

It's been a month since the exhibition, and workwise I learned a lot, but I still haven't got my own little office room. The reason is because Mr Wang said it's because I still have a lot to learn.

But since it's been a month, I also got my first paycheck, and I treated myself a bit. I bought myself a brand new phone, since my old one was not working so well.

It's Monday morning,  and I'm running late for work.

I just got out from the taxi and went to the usual coffee shop to get the two same coffee, which I do five times a week.

I guickly paid for the two coffees and went straight to the office.

As I walked in, Mr Wang was already sitting there looking at his watch.

When he saw me, he looked at me without any emotion shown on his face.

"Good morning Mr Wang,  I'm sorry I know 5 minutes late but there was a traffic on the way here." I apologised and placed his coffee down to his table.
The truth is, I did lie. There was no traffic on the road, but I overslept because the day before it was Ziyi's birthday, and she invited us out to a club, and we went back home really late.

"Yes, Mr Xiao, 5 minutes. That's a lot, make sure it does not happen again otherwise I will not be so nice to you."
"What an arrogant jerk." I thought. "Anyways, go to Mr Zhang's office and collect the files which are on his desk." He said
"Okay, sir." I said and left the office.

I knocked on Zhehan's door, and I heard "come in" from the other side.

"Hey, Zhehan." I said

"Xiao Zhan. Hi!" He greeted

"I came to pick up some documents for that jer- for Mr Wang." I said

"Haha, be careful what you saying, he might hear you, then you will be in trouble. He laughed.

"I was already in trouble this morning." I said the truth, then continued. "I was five minutes late, and he acted like it was an hour." I said

"Oh, careful with him today, though, he is in a bad mood for some reason. He already fired like 4 people." He said, and I was shocked.

"What? 4 people? The day just started." I raised my eyebrows.

"Yeah, true, so be careful," He said while handling me a blue folder.

"I better get going then, I see you around." I said and walked out from his office.

I went back and gave the files to Mr Wang. He said nothing as usual, not even a simple thanks.

I didn't care. I just went to my desk and switched on my computer, since I had no chance yet, because I had to collect them files.

"Mr Xiao, come here." He said, and I walked up to his desk.

"Is everything alright?" I slasked.

"We have to go to Shanghai a day after tomorrow, for 2 days." He said while waiting for my reaction.

"Yes, sir. I will get ready when I get back home." I said

"Okay, and also please send this email to Mr  Luo. The person we are going to see in Shanghai." He said while too a piece of paper our from the blue folder.

"Yes sir I get it done now." I took the paper and bowed, then went back to my desk.

An hour after it was my lunch break.

I went to the cafeteria and saw Zhehan sitting by himself.

I grabbed my food and walked to the table.

"Hey Zhehan. " I greeted him while sat down

"Hey Zhan, how was your day going so far?" He asked.

"It's alright.. Guess what." I said while he looked at me with a guestioning glare.
"I'm going to Shanghai with Mr Wang the day after tomorrow." I said trying not to get too excited.

"I thought you going to say Wang Yibo asked you out." He laughed.

"What the fuck Zhehan." I laughed

After my lunch break I went back to the office, and of course he was there. "Has he eaten yet?" I though, but then I shake my head, to get rid of my thoughts.

I walked up to my desk and sat down. I checked my phone and the time was 1:30pm.
"I still had a few hour left, so I just done some more work.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Wang Yibo pov

I have to be cold with him, otherwise he will notice my feelings for him.

Yes, since the exhibition,  my feelings just grew stronger, and it's really hard to not to do anything that would made him hate me even more.

I check the time it was 6pm already. I should let him go home there is not a lot of work for him anyways.

"Mr Xiao, you can go home early today." I said and he looked at me.

"Oh thank you Mr Wang. I see you tomorrow then." With this he picked up his bag and left.

After he left, I burried my face in my hands.

I don't know how long I can do this, and now I have to stay with him in Shanghai for two whole days. Let's hope the best for these 2 days.

I finished my work I started and went down the coffee shop to get more coffee, because I stay at the office tonight. I have some more work to finish by tomorrow.

I went to the coffee shop and I saw Xiao Zhan in there too.

"Oh sir." He saw me, and continue. "Aren't you going home soon. Why do you get coffee yourself." He asked

"I have some more work to do, that I have to show up in Shanghai, so I stay until late." I said. He just replied with a simple oh.

"Excuse me sir, your coffee is ready." We heard the barista voice.

"Thank you, and can you make an other one please, I pay for it." He said to the guy and he just nodded and went back to make an other coffee.

Xiao Zhan looked at me and said. " This is the way I wanna apologise for this morning. I'm not gonna late again."

"You better not to." I pointed at him trying to be serious. But I started smiling, and he did the same thing when he saw me.

"I will not" He laughed.

His laugh is like music to my ears.

A few minutes later the barista bring the other cup of coffee out. He payed for it and gave it to me.

"There you go Mr Wang. Enjoy your coffee." He handed it to me. And I took it.

"Don't work too hard Mr Wang. I'll better get going now. I see you tomorrow." He said and left the coffee shop.

I left as well and went back to my office to continue working.
○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

I know this chapter is boring too

Please vote, comment and follow to don't miss out the next chapter.