•7•

Wang Yibo pov

This kid makes my blood boiling. I know he is older than me, but still, I'm his boss. Haikuan was always choosing the right people for me as their assistant, and he had a good feeling with Xiao Zhan, too. But I'm not sure now if I made the right choice now.

People always ask me why I want a male assistant only. The reason is I don't like women.. at all in an other word, I'm gay and I though if I find a male assistant for myself, I might find love too, since I never had any love life at all because in always working and I don't have time to meet up with people.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

The next day, Haikuan dropped me off at work, and when I got out of the car, I saw my assistant crossing the road with two cups of coffee in his hand.

A slight smile showed up on my face, but it disappeared after a few seconds. Looking at him from the distance, he is a handsome man, but I can't show my true self yet since I don't trust him yet.

"Mr Wang!" I heard his voice while I started to walk to the entrance. "Wait for me! Your coffee, " He continued, but I kept on walking like I didn't hear him.

I wanted to stop, but I didn't.  Why? Well, because I don't wanna be soft and do what he tells me to do. I know I'm rude, but I don't really care.

As I walked into the building, everyone looked at me.
"Woah, Mr Wang is so handsome," I heard from the distance.
"Handsome but too cold," I heard someone answer to the previous comment.

Of course I'm cold, because I'm the boss, everyone gets paid because of me.

I walked into the elevator, and when it stopped on the right floor, I stepped out and walked towards my office.

I sat down by my desk, switched my computer on, and waited for Xiao Zhan to walk in with my coffee. Shall I do the same thing I did yesterday or not. As I was thinking about it, he walked in.

"Mr Wang, I was calling you outside." He said with an angry voice. "He is cute when he's angry." What the hell, Yibo, what are you thinking.
"Mn," and I took my coffee from him. I had a sip and put it down to my desk. I looked at him and I saw how nervous he was, I knew why because of yesterday's 'incident'.

Xiao Zhan pov.

He took his coffee and had a sip. I thought he would throw it away again, and because of that, I was really nervous. But thank god he did not.

I was walking to my desk when I heard his voice. "Do you know how to fax?" He asked.

I turned around and shook my head. "No, sir." I looked at my shoes, I was so scared to see his face at this moment.

I heard a sigh and walked towards me.
"I show you then," then we walked to my desk and switched on the computer.

A few minutes later, we were ready.

He opened a fax program on my computer and then opened my email. I saw he sent me around 20 emails.

He opened the first one and attached it to the program. He typed in some number, then looked at me.
"This is the fax number, you ha e send all these emails to this number, so make sure you remember." He said, and I quickly wrote the number down to a piece of paper, following with a "Yes sir."
"After click on send, and that's it." He continued, and I nodded as I was trying to say I understood.

After he walked back to his desk and I sent the rest of the emails over. This was my first time faxing, but  I officially hate it.

I closed my eyes for a bit to relax them after I kept on looking at the screen.

"Wake up, Mr Xiao, you not getting paid of your sleep." I heard Mr Wang's voice.

"I-Im so-sorry s-sir." I apologised. While looking down again.
I showed him the documents that were faxed, and he nodded.
"You are a fast learner." He said.
I was proud of myself.

He walked out from the office and and I sighed for relief.

I walked outside too to stretch my legs a bit when I saw Mr Zhang waking towards me.
"Xiao Zhan, good morning." He greeted me
"Good morning, Mr Zhang." I bowed, but he stopped me.
"Please call me Zhehan. Besides, we are friends now." He said.
"Okay," I said.
"So how is work so far?" He asked
"Ahh, don't even ask, I officially hate faxing." I laughed
"You get used to it," He said will patting my shoulder.

We were talking for a few minutes, then we saw the boss was coming back.

"Good morning, Mr Wang." Zhehan greeted him, and he bowed.

"Looks like you already met my new assistant," He said while looking at me.
"Yes, I did, sir."
"Good, since you two are here I just about to say, there is gonna be an exhibition tomorrow about motor sports, here at WangBo Hall.

"Oh, sounds fun, I always wanted to see your motorbikes." Zhehan said, and when he noticed what he just said, he looked at the floor.

I was I  awe. I didn't know he could drive motorbikes.

"We will be there, sir." Zhehan said, and I agreed. I would never miss this opportunity to get to know him better.

"Good he said and walked back to his office."

I said goodbye to Zhehan and went after Yibo.

The rest of the day went fast, and I was on the way home

When I got home, I saw Zhuocheng sitting on the sofa while eating pizza.

"Zhan, I ordered pizza, have some." He said while pointing at the kitchen. 
"Thanks, Marius." I looked at him. And walked into the bathroom to have a shower.

When I walked out, I saw Zhuocheng still sitting in the same place.

"Zhuocheng. Did you know Wang Yibo own motorbikes?" I asked him
"Yeah, he do races too." He said
I was surprised I never imagined him as a racer"

I told him why I asked and he just nodded while his mouth was full

I eaten as well then went to brush my teeth and said goodnight to my friend and went to sleep.

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

Here is the next chapter

Hope tou guys liked this one too

Please vote, comment and follow to not miss out of the next chapter.