•12•

Xiao Zhan pov

Today is the day for the meeting with Mr Luo. 

I woke up at 8 am. Today. I went to take a refreshing shower, then washed my teeth.

I dried my hair and put on an elegant suit, and styled my hair. Then I walked down to the living room, where Yibo was waiting for me already with his black suit on.

We went to Mr Luo's office, which took us 20 minutes to get there. Apparently, the meeting was about a collaboration between WangBo Company and Mr Luo's Company.

"Good morning, Mr Luo." Yibo greeted the old man who was standing right in front of us.

"Good morning, Mr Wang." Mr Luo greeted Yibo, then looked at me, and he said,"Who is this good-looking man?"

"Good looking? I hear these words a lot these days.. am I actually this good-looking?" I thought then I introduced myself. " I'm Xiao Zhan, Wang Yibo's private assistant."

After we all sat down and the meeting started.

The meeting took 2 hours, I ended up sitting there and listening their conversations,  I ended up with a headache, but as soon as they signed the papers, after they both agreed, the meeting ended.

"I hope to see you again soon, Mr Wang." Mr Luo said while shaking his hand, and the he shake mine.

"I hope too." Yibo said, the we walked out.

"Finally, fresh air." I took a deep breath as soon as we walked out from the building.

"Do you wanna go somewhere?" Yibo asked once we sat in the car.

"I need some coffee," I said.

"Me too." He answered then continue."Please take us to the coffee shop." Yibo said to the driver.

"Yes, sir." The driver said, and he drove to the nearest coffee shop.

The car parked, and I got out, but before I went in, I looked at Yibo. "The usual, right? I smiled a little while asked. He just nodded with a smile.

I ordered the two cups of coffee, which was done in 5 minutes. I paid for it, then went back to the car.

I handed the coffee to Yibo after I sat down and had a sip from mine, too.
"Hmmm," I enjoyed the sweet but slightly bitter taste in my mouth, with just after one sip I felt energized already.

I looked at the man next to me, and I saw he enjoyed his coffee, too. "This is what I needed," He said.  I just laughed a little.

"Where do you wanna go next? We are going back to Bejing tomorrow morning, so we got today to look around, or if you wanna go back and relax, that's fine too." He said.

"Where do you wanna go? I turned towards him. His beautiful brown eyes were staring at me nonstop.. "Am I crazy or did this guy change a lot lately.." I thought.

"Let's walk around a bit then. I wanna see the town when it's getting dark." I said.

"Sounds good, then let's go home first. Let's get changed then. We can go out again." He said, then told the driver to take us back to the house.

After 20 minutes, we were back. We both went to take a shower and get ready to go out.

"Wanna ride a bike?" He shows a key in front of me while being excited.

"I never ride a bike before. What if I fall?" I explained.

"Don't worry, while you are with me, you not gonna fall." I said with a big smile on his face.