•10•

3rd person view

The day has finally arrived. The day, when Xiao Zhan is going to travel to Shanghai with his boss.

It was a slightly cold morning, and Xiao Zhan was walking to the grocery store with Zhuocheng to make sure his friend would have anything to cook for himself while Zhan was away.

After 30 minutes, they walked out from the store after buying the things Zhuocheng needed, then walked back to their place.

After Xiao Zhan finished packing the last few things  he needed for the trip. After that, he took a quick, warm shower. He decided to dress a bit more natural, but still keep it suitable since it's a business trip.

He put on a white shirt, with black trousers, and black shoes.  He brushed his hair and left it down, and then he decided to wear his contact lenses this time.

  He brushed his hair and left it down, and then he decided to wear his contact lenses this time

He grabbed his suitcase and his jacket and walked down to the living room. He said goodbye to the Zhuocheng

"I'm going now, Marius. I'll be back in 2 days." Zhan said and left the house.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Xiao Zhan pov

"He said he will be here by 11:00am, and it's already past 5 minutes." I thought, but he pulled up his car exactly after my thoughts.

He is driving his own car this time, woah so cool.

He got out of the car, and that's when I noticed he was not wearing his usual suit.. instead, he is wearing a normal t-shirt with a black jacket on, and blue jeans.

"He looks so cool

"He looks so cool. I just look like a workaholic wearing these." I thought while he walked up to me and took my suitcase and put it at the back seat.

"Hey," He greeted

"Hey," I just said the same thing, I feel like my body just froze because of this handsome man in front of me.

"What hlthe fuck are you thinking Zhan, stop thinking nonsense, you hate him." I was having my own fight in my head, when I heard Yibo's voice wakes me up from my fight.

"Get in Zhan, let's get going." Zhan? Did he just call me Zhan? Should I call him Yibo too? I mean he said back then to call him Yibo outside of work.. but this is also work related, I'm confused.

"Zhan we don't have all day, come one." Yibo said.I quickly stepped into his car and we left.

We went to the airport since It would take a long drive from Beijing. He parked his car up to his OWN private parking.

"I swear this guy do like to show that he got money." I thought.

We got put from the car, and we walked to his PRIVATE JET???

"No way! I never sit on a private jet before. " I was planning to say this in my thought, but I accidentally said it out loud. I heard a chuckle next to me, and I turned my head to look at him.

"What?" I said

"Nothing," He said while still chuckling. "Come with me, let's get in." He continued.

We got in the plane and took a seat, and he also sat down next to me.

"Why is he sitting next to me? There is plenty of seats here, besides its his own after all." I thought. But he didn't move at all, I felt a bit uncomfortable being thus close to him.

Yes, I know we work in the same office, but there we have a lot of space, but here.

"Are you alright, Zhan?" He looked at me.

"Yes, I'm fine, Mr Wan-." I was about to finish my sentence, but he stopped me.

"Call me Yibo outside work. I call you Zhan, too." He said

"O-okay, Yibo." I said while I felt my checks have started to burn a bit. Why am I blushing now?

"Good. Now I'm gonna do some work, you just enjoy the view, " He said

"Okay... Y-Yibo." My voice started to shake while I said his name.

Around 2 hours later, the plane landed, and we were in Shanghai.

We got out of the plane, and a driver was already waiting us there.

Yibo took his phone out and called someone. Around 10 minutes later, a car parked up in front of us.

The driver got out of the car and took our suitcases and placed the in the car boot.

Then he walked back to us and opened the door. We climbed in the car, as well as the driver, and we drive away from the airport.

We stopped Yibo's penthouse, which I just find out a seconds ago about. Now I'm not getting surprised about him, he is rich.

We walked in and it was even more beautiful thank the outside. It was huge.

"You should go and get fresh, after when you done come down to the kitchen.  We'll eat something." Yibo said and I replied with an "okay".

"Where is my room?" I asked

"Go straight down the hall, you will see two rooms, the left one is yours, while the right is mine." Yibo replied.

"Thank you." I said and I went to find my room.

When I opened the door a big beautifully decorated bedroom was right in front of me. The walls were cream coloured, and the furniture's were chocolate brown, it was plain but really beautiful.

I looked at my suitcase, which had been placed in my room by one of his maids.

"Alright, let's pack out" I said, and with that I started unpacking my stuff.
○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

Guys I can't believe I'm already at chapter 10.

I'm not sure yet how many chapters in will had, since I just have this story in my head.

Hope you all liked this chapter too

Please don't forget to vote, comment, and follow so you don't miss the next chapter.