unexpected love | minjeong 2

"Hey jeongin, I'm sorry, my brother is kinda cold towards new people but I'm sure he'll open up soon" he heard felix say making him look at his friend. "N-no it's alright" he said and gave him a small smile.

"Wow jeongin your smile is really pretty" hyunjin, the tallest in the group complimented jeongin, making jeongin blush. "Thank you..."

After few minutes the two boys were back with all of their orders. The other boys smiled happily as they took their respective drinks but jeongin didn't know what Minho had gotten him so he just sat quietly.

"Here" just then he saw a hand in front of his face with an strawberry smoothie. His eyes grew with joy. He loved strawberry or anything sweet. 'how did he know that i like strawberry?' "are you taking it or not?" He was brought back to reality when he heard the cold voice. "O-oh yeah sorry and thank you" jeongin took the drink and gave minho a small smile.

You see, jeongin had been smiling more and talking a bit more then he used to back when he first transferred here. It was all thanks to his 3 friends. Felix, jisung and seungmin. Without them, he doesn't know what he would do. 'maybe i would've been gone if it weren't for them' he thought. It's not like jeongin wanted to live, hell not, he wished he could just disappear but still, he decided that he should at least let people know that he's thankful of them and loves them, before he's inner Voices take the best of his mind and he's no longer with them.

"Innie, are you okay? You've been zoning out a lot" seungmin asked as he noticed that jeongin was zoning out frequently. He had called jeongin 2 times already and he still hadn't responded but this time be did.

"O-oh! I'm so sorry...i-i was just thinking..." Jeongin apologized making the other 7 boys looks at him with worried eyes. "Jeongin- if you have anything to say...you can always count on us, okay?" Chan said with his soft and comforting smile. "O-okay thank you...hyung"

"Okay, and what i was saying was, we should probably get going now?" Seungmin continued making all the boys nodd their head.

Jeongin sighed. He didn't want to ruin this day for his friends. He didn't want to think of something stupid on days like this. He just wanted to have fun with his friends and he just ruined the fun vibe now. 'great! I'm so selfish!" Jeongin thought.

Unknown to him, a boy was analyzing him, his facial expressions,everything. It was minho. Minho could tell that there was something wrong with the younger. But he didn't want to make it seem like he was interested in him- wait 'when did i become interested in him'

They made their way to the amusement park as they had planned earlier. It was quite early to be going to an amusement park but it was fine for them. As long as they could spend some time together it was all okay.

Jeongin also found himself enjoying this visit to the amusement park, with his friends. He never thought he would be laughing and smiling so much, but he did. The oldest of the group, chan, and seungmin also noticed it, making them really happy. Seungmin was happy because he knew that jeongin had it rough before, even though he knew nothing about the younger's past, he just knew that jeongin has suffered a lot, he just knows.

So he was really happy to see that jeongin was finally a bit happy, a bit smiley, he was really happy for the younger. For bangchan, he was also really happy to see the younger having so much fun, smiling and giggling. He found it really cute. He also kind of figured out that jeongin may have had a tough past so he was happy for the younger.

And also a particular person was also kind of happy to see the younger. That 'particular person' being felix's older brother, minho. The first time he heard jeongin's laugh and saw his smile, something inside of him felt different, but he didn't want to admit it, he never will admit it.