𝑻𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒐 𝑩𝒖𝒔𝒂𝒏 Ep;2

Year 2023;

Hyunjin sat there and skimmed through the pages of the magazine in the back cover of the front seat to pass his boredom befothe he can finally feel tired enough to sleep.

But unfortunately, he couldn't find one enough to catch his attention so he just decided to stare out side of his window, not minding the kid at all.

His eyes slowly caught tiredness as he let sleep take over him, while the kid was still feared of the scene he saw before they left.

Jeongin on the other hand was petrified, it was no easy, not at all, knowing that he has no response from his boyfriend, and he was scared for him.

Minho was never the one to stay quiet or leave jeongin unintended for more than a day, his heart was beating faster and his thoughts were not in order.

Calling him multiple times was not an option anymore because he did not pick up at all, it made jeongin furious as well as worried for him, is he okay? Has he been okay?

But jeongin knew that he was five hours away from busan where minho has originally gone, and thus that is what he is going to do.

Jeongin was tired now, he wants to know what happened to minho, him not responding to jeongin is just nerve wracking.

Jeongin needs to know where minho is or how he is to calm his heart down.

Worrying for minho basically takes his time of the day and jeongin couldn't help but feel anxious every moment.

Jeongin needs to calm himself down, thus he takes the bottle of water from his bag before gulping the water down, the anxiousness washing away, slowly yet dreading.

- the kid's pov -

I look at the uncle beside me who is way to focused on disliking the magazine in his hands. I needed to talk to someone about that, i needed to

The scene i saw was so bad and scary, like that thing just jumped on him! And no one else saw that, i don't feel nice now.

I need to tell someone, my parents are in a different coach.

I wasn't feeling good either, the person had blood on him when he jumped, it looked so disgusting and dirty, i was so scared.

I still am, maybe i will tell him, and he will listen to me and tell the people to be careful.

"Excuse me, mister?" I shake his arm slightly as he budges and looks at me with confused eyes and says.

"Yes?" He says and looks at me while i smile, trying my best to hide the worry of that scene and ask him.

"I'm bored and my parents are in another coach, will you at least talk with me?" I ask him with pleading eyes as he sighs and nods, closing the boring magazine before looking back at me.

"Okay kid, what's your name?" He asks while i giggle, he looks exactly like a prince

"Why are you giggling at me?" He asks me with squinted eyes as i say

"You look like a prince..." I stop in mind sentence because i am not aware of his name, he seems to get that and introduces himself.

"I'm hwang hyung" he says and smiles.

"I'm choi seung-won" i say and look at him while he smiles and pinches my cheek, saying.

"You're cute, seung-won ah..." The pinch on the cheek causes me to squeak a little as he giggles at me.

But soon the giggles and fun shatters around when i hear the loudest scream i have ever heard in my life.

I suddenly grow scared and hyunjin hyung kooks at me and immediately engulfs me in a hug as i start to get scared ever further.