Midnight Sun Madness

Sokka POV

"Ahhhhhhh!" "Go left! Go left!" "I'm trying Katara!" "AHHHHHH" I screamed as we landed on one of the ice chunks and Katara suddenly got fed up with me and started doing the water"bending" with her anger! She is gonna make that ice block crash on top of us!

Katara POV

I can't believe that my annoying brother is telling me it's my fault that I caused this boat- wreak (Is that even a thing?) and I'm so fed up with him right now that I couldn't control myself and I started yelling at Sokka," I'm so fed up with you Sokka, you've been no help to the village and your always playing soldiers when I'm cleaning your dirty socks! Do you know how much they stink?! I'm so embarrassed to be related to you!" *CRACK  "Katara watch out and hold onto the ice!" I held onto the edge of the ice tightly as a light blue beam glowed in the water and when it came up I saw a 12 year old boy there sitting in a weird position and I grabbed Sokka club as he yelled," Katara come back! You don't know what that thing is!" "Sokka we gotta help him!" I started hitting the ice and suddenly blasted me and my brother back and I saw a beam of light shoot through the air and I gasped as the boy stood up while the tattoas glowed bright blue along with his eyes and suddenly he collapsed! I gotta catch him! 

Unkown boy POV

"Argh what happened..." 

Cliffhanger mwahahaha, bye!

-Faves :P