Aang sob story

Previously...

Aang and Percy has been captured by Zuko! Will they escape the royal clutches?

Currently...

"Aang! Can't you do something?" Aang looked at Percy and said," Just because I'm the avatar doesn't mean I can to anything about us in chains." Percy who sighed and said," I'm literally gonna blow if somebody captures me again." Aang stifled a laugh while Percy said," Well Aang why did you run away from the Southern Air Temple?" Aang sighed and said," This is what happen..."

[Aang story...]

"Haha! Guys watch this! I can do this!" Aang who had currently made a airball and jumped on top of it and it was like a scooter. Aang friends watch in amazement till a master appears and they all bow. 

The old man walked toward Aang and said," Meet us in the council room. We have some words we must speak with you." Aang nods and thought, why would they be calling me? I didn't get in trouble did I? The old man walked away then his friends crowded Aang and said," Did you get in trouble?" Aang shrugged and said," I don't know but practice the air scooter while I'm gone!" "Yes sir!" Aang laughed delightfully and walked away to the council room where the five councils sat. Aang bowed politely and one of the council man said," Rise Aang, we have some important information to tell you. Aang sat down and listened very carefully. Then the man in the middle introduced himself as Gyatso and he said," Aang your the avatar."

Guys don't hurt me! Ahhh! Sorry for a short- (* Percy and Aang + Zuko chasing me) Okay sorry sorry! Every time somebody votes on this then it'll help me run away from these monsters! AHHHHHH! 

-Faves :P

P.s 

I'm working on a science project, it looks like this: