Night, Night... Nightmares!

Nightmare

Previously...

Percy is having a vision about killing Leo and Aang has entered the vision with Percy. Will Sokka and Katara be able to protect Percy and Aang?

(Percy nightmare)

"Percy! Wake up!" Aang yelled as he entered the nightmare with Percy and Percy kept screaming in pain as he saw the blurry scenes and Aang yelled once again," Percy you're not a monster! You just have to learn how to control the power!" Percy stopped screaming and panted as if he'd run 2 miles and collapsed and Aang caught him and said to Percy," Let's-AUGH!" Aang screamed in pain and his spirit returned to the body.

Katara POV

"Percy! Aang!" they both collapsed as Sokka had stood up again and Katara growled and yelled." LEAVE THE SOUTHERN VILLAGE ALONE!" Then Zuko aimed a giant fireball at Katara when Gran-gran knocked Zuko out with her waterbending (Katara grandmother is gonna be able to water-bend. Actually can't she waterbend?) Katara who sighed in relief said," What do you want?" Zuko yelled," I want the avatar and your brother who is a murder and proof? He killed over 100 fire-nation soldiers!" Katara stopped attacking and trembled and whispered," What?" 

Sokka yelled back," THAT ISN'T TRUE! PERCY IS INNOCENT!" Zuko smirked and said," Oh really? Then why as the fire-nation attacking less?" Katara growled and said," Shut up hot-head! You know nothing that ever happened in history so don't you dare act like one!

"As if you know more than me!" Zuko kept attacking while Katara kept defending herself ( I'm gonna make Katara a okay waterbender) when Sokka yelled," AHHHH!" and swung his spear fearfully but Zuko quickly disarmed him and pointed fire at Sokka and he yelled to Katara," Your brother here dies or Aang and Percy are taken!" ( I realize that Zuko doesn't know Aang is the avatar so let's just say that Zuko is smart to know the airbender symbol and knows the next avatar was gonna be an airbender.) Katara felt nauseous but had no choice and said," Take them." 

Two person POV

"Where are we?"